Windows 10: Clickjacking Campaign Plays on European Cookie Law

Discus and support Clickjacking Campaign Plays on European Cookie Law in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [img] We’ve spotted an advertising campaign that tricks users into clicking on what looks like a notification alert that actually hides a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cluster Head, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Clickjacking Campaign Plays on European Cookie Law

Clickjacking Campaign Plays on European Cookie Law [​IMG]

Read more: https://blog.malwarebytes.org/fraud-...an-cookie-law/

:)

Cluster Head, Jan 6, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Nokia 5800 NAM: Squaretrade Warranty Protection (US). Worth it?

The Nokia warranty is only 2 years in the European Union (all such appliances have to be guaranteed for 2 years by European law). Elsewhere it is only 1 year.

grschinon, Jan 6, 2016
  3. mccbleue Win User
    1 or 3 year warrenty?

The reason warranties are only valid in certain countries or regions is that due to different laws governing consumer protection throughout the world, warranties have to be worded in different forms of
    legalese to meet the requirements of the country in which they are offered.

The reason the European Union and European Economic Area countries are able to have a cross-border warranty is that they have, by treaty, common consumer protection laws.

Unless somebody has proof to the contrary, then the European warranty will not be valid in any North African nation.
    Message Edited by on 03-Oct-200711:12 AM

mccbleue, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Clickjacking Campaign Plays on European Cookie Law

Possibly the most annoying piece of legislation to come out of the EU.

nigelmercier, Jan 7, 2016
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
    I think it is a good law. I want to approve before somebody stores stuff on my system. But since the UK may leave the EU anyhow, I would not worry about it if I were you. Then you can have your system innondated with all kinds of junk.

Thema:

Clickjacking Campaign Plays on European Cookie Law

1. Clickjacking Campaign Plays on European Cookie Law - Similar Threads - Clickjacking Campaign Plays

2. Unable to play Halo Infinite Campaign

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Halo Infinite Campaign: When I click on Play I receive this Error, I am online, tried wsreset, repair or reset Xbox app/store, gaming services are installed, logged in with same account on xbox app and store, nothing is helping...
  3. Unable to play Halo Infinite Campaign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play Halo Infinite Campaign: When I click on Play I receive this Error, I am online, tried wsreset, repair or reset Xbox app/store, gaming services are installed, logged in with same account on xbox app and store, nothing is helping...
  4. They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer: Hello good, someone knows how to solve the problem of HALOTMCC I bought it from the Windows store and it has been 5 days that it does not let me play, I deleted the game and I reinstalled it but I still get the same, so the blocked campaigns and the multiplayer also...
  5. NordLocker bounty campaign

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NordLocker bounty campaign: I've been using NordLocker for a couple of months now to encrypt some of my important files on my Win10 PC. It seems alright I guess, hard to verify whether it actually does it job or not if none of my files get stolen. Anyway, I noticed that they're doing a bounty campaign...
  6. Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST: For Outlook version 1808 for Office365 Prop Plus on Windows 10. Berlin, Sarajevo, etc, are currently in Central European Summer Time (CEST) which is UTC+2. When looking down at the menu in Outlook, it still shows them all in UTC+1 Yes, Daylight Savings settings are correct...
  7. Returning customer campaign

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Returning customer campaign: I had been using window laptop very long time , i looking forward to find a stronger gaming laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-customer-campaign/7466d8b1-3940-4c54-a11a-e88cf2819248
  8. BF1 Campaign Trailer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF1 Campaign Trailer: C-vAxVh8ins 65175
  9. cookies???

in Browsers and Email
    cookies???: Running W10, (mostly) using Chrome browser. How do I delete cookies? Thanks in advance 45492
  10. Moore's Law

in Windows 10 Support
    Moore's Law: I am not sure how much Moore's law might apply to storage, if at all, but it sure seems to me like the storage world has really frozen of late. Used to be that every few years, hard drives would double in size, but it has been about 4 years or so since I bought my first 4tb...