Windows 10: Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?

Discus and support Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get rid of clock 1 in task bar? I never intentionally added it. I woke this morning to insistent noise and can't turn off much less get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Janetch22, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Janetch22 Win User

Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?

How do I get rid of clock 1 in task bar? I never intentionally added it. I woke this morning to insistent noise and can't turn off much less get rid of it. When I tried to click Off It just pops up in calendar. So tried to diamante in calendar format but can't find a way to get rid of it. Is it in the reminder? Because my appointment is at 6:30 pm not 7:00 am.

:)

Janetch22, Jul 18, 2018

2. the clock on task bar

how can I make the clock on the task bar show the seconds

LindaHearn1, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Task Bar Clock

Hi all. Can the Task Bar Clock area be widened so that it shows the day as well as the week? I can change the height of the task bar and it shows then, but I wish to have the task bar as a single line. I think I have set the long date format correctly.
    Thank you.

MarkTouhig, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?

1. Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it? - Similar Threads - Clock task bar

2. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?: I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock screen? Is there an option yet in power tools or a registry edit I can do to remove it.Thanks...
  3. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?: I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock screen? Is there an option yet in power tools or a registry edit I can do to remove it.Thanks...
  4. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  5. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  6. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I get rid of the top bar?

How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  8. How do I get rid of Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of Game Bar?: How can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-game-bar/1ac3615a-ce4f-4f3d-8de2-08f86a078cf2"
  9. How do I get rid of a web tool bar

How do I get rid of a web tool bar: I just got this toolbar after a software update and want to get rid of it but don't know how. I cannot find a 'web browser' anything when I search it when I go to 'uninstall apps'. The bar has no informational section I can press to search for a name either. Can someone tell...
  10. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.: It just annoys me when i look at it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-colour-of-the-clock-on-the/d0c08099-ed59-406c-a674-e657ece5897d