Windows 10: Clock in the taskbar regularly half visible

Discus and support Clock in the taskbar regularly half visible in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] In the taskbar is the clock regularly half visible. Is that a problem what other people also have? 36265 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PK76, Jan 4, 2016.

1. PK76 Win User

Clock in the taskbar regularly half visible

Clock in the taskbar regularly half visible [​IMG]

In the taskbar is the clock regularly half visible.

Is that a problem what other people also have?

:)

PK76, Jan 4, 2016

2. Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Vijay1700 Win User
    Two icons in the taskbar next to digital clock are not visible properly nor opening if left or right clicked!

Two icons in the taskbar next to digital clock are not visible properly nor opening if left or right clicked! What could be the problem?

Vijay1700, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi PK76, welcome to the forums! *Smile

Check your screen resolution is set to it's native setting,
    maybe try dragging some of the icons into the 'hide' box, see if that does anything.

Clock in the taskbar regularly half visible [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Clock in the taskbar regularly half visible - Similar Threads - Clock taskbar regularly

2. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  3. Taskbar visibility

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar visibility: Whenever I tab out of a fullscreen application, my taskbar turns invisible and I cannot click on it. Whenever I click where my taskbar WOULD be, it just tabs me back into the full-screened application. For example, I would be playing apex legends, and when I tab out, my...
  4. Taskbar visibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar visibility: Whenever I tab out of a fullscreen application, my taskbar turns invisible and I cannot click on it. Whenever I click where my taskbar WOULD be, it just tabs me back into the full-screened application. For example, I would be playing apex legends, and when I tab out, my...
  5. Taskbar visibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Clock on Taskbar

Clock on Taskbar: Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead of a colon. I can't seem to change it, no matter what I do in settings. I can change the formats on the time and date to...
  7. Half of my taskbar icons are black on black ||-( How to make visible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Half of my taskbar icons are black on black ||-( How to make visible?: I find it unspeakably maddening that MS occasionally fiddles with basic UI settings and pesters users with "features" they never asked for! E.g. this "dark theme" that pops up everywhere is about as desirable and useful as a goiter. ||-( It may be useful to save a few...
  8. taskbar not visible

taskbar not visible: I installed a new monitor. The taskbar is not visible. Help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-visible/125d4365-6129-4c8a-ba37-a2a092cf870e
  9. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0
  10. SOLVED! DATE & Clock now VISIBLE in the Windows taskbar on one line!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLVED! DATE & Clock now VISIBLE in the Windows taskbar on one line!!!: I wanted the date and the time visible in my laptop's taskbar. Of course, Windows will show the date and time if you simply enlarge your taskbar, but who wants to loose valuable screen space? This frustrated the hell out of me. Finally found a solution, and wanted to share...