Windows 10: Clock on taskbar missing ':'

Discus and support Clock on taskbar missing ':' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I fired up the pc yesterday and noticed that the clock on the taskbar is now displaying a square o instead of a colon. Anyone have an idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sonny1st, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Sonny1st Win User

Clock on taskbar missing ':'

Hello, I fired up the pc yesterday and noticed that the clock on the taskbar is now displaying a square o instead of a colon.

Anyone have an idea on how to get the colon back on the clock? (screenshot attached)
    Clock on taskbar missing ':' [​IMG]

Thanks!

:)

Sonny1st, Oct 24, 2017
  2. RogerBeno Win User

Adding Clock to Win10 desktop

Mike,

Is the clock still missing on your taskbar? It is missing on my taskbar also.

I was wondering if you were able to find a solution.

Roger Beno,

RogerBeno, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Clock missing from taskbar

Just updated surface pro 3 to anniversary edition of win 10 1067, and now the clock is missing in the taskbar. There's a space where the clock should be, and clicking there brings up the clock/calendar. If I dock taskbar to top or bottom, the clock shows.
    Docked left or right, it doesn't show, regardless of the width of the taskbar. It was working previous to this update.

//edit: problem resolved by changing theme.

Bill_Down_Under, Oct 24, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Check the region settings.

bro67, Oct 24, 2017
  5. davidhk Win User
    There is a thread in this forum which has an answer :
    Win 10 Pro Creators update taskbar clock anomaly - any suggestions?

The answer was given by threevolve, post #9.
    3 other members in the same thread had confirmed that the solution worked.

davidhk, Oct 24, 2017
  6. Sonny1st Win User
    Thanks David, and thanks to threevolve for the solution! That worked for me as well *Smile

Sonny1st, Oct 24, 2017
  7. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Clock on taskbar missing ':' - Similar Threads - Clock taskbar missing

2. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  3. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  4. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  5. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  6. Clock missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock missing: Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit 21H1.For some unknown reason the clock is now missing from the task bar,any suggestions to retrieve it ? 180238
  7. Clock Missing From Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock Missing From Taskbar: My systems updated today and the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. I've gone to the "turn system icons on or off" section in settings and it says that I've toggled the clock on, but it still won't show up. I've tried toggling it on and off with no success, though...
  8. Clock on Taskbar

Clock on Taskbar: Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead of a colon. I can't seem to change it, no matter what I do in settings. I can change the formats on the time and date to...
  9. Clock missing from taskbar on Windows 10

Clock missing from taskbar on Windows 10: I recently updated my computer which is running Windows 10. Now my clock is missing from the taskbar. How to I pin it to taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-missing-from-taskbar-on-windows-10/356e9b3b-6506-477d-bbb1-8c79913b3f1c
  10. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0