Windows 10: Clone File Checker Pro (full) does NOT work with Win 10

Discus and support Clone File Checker Pro (full) does NOT work with Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Clone File Checker Pro (full) does NOT work with Win 10 Before last update it worked, NOW it does NOT, me and Socrim tried everything, including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wen, Dec 10, 2016.

1. WEN
    wen Win User

Clone File Checker Pro (full) does NOT work with Win 10

Before last update it worked, NOW it does NOT, me and Socrim tried everything, including unlocking everything'

OS BUILD 14965

:)

2. Windows 10 Licensing

No proof of license. As near as I can tell I would have to clone Win 7 after my full 3 days of updates and installi g software apps, then start each laptop to let Windows activate. Then upgrade each individually to 10 pro.

Herrdoktorgene, Dec 10, 2016
  3. When upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, update fails and I get 80070002-20009 error

This failed installation was on a cloned ssd with win 8.1 Pro. I used the Samsung Migration software to copy my 8.1 installation on another ssd in my computer. I have 4 ssd physical drives. Only my latest one a Samsung 850 EVO has had this failure issue
    with win 10. The other drives had successful installations of win 10 Pro. But I believe at least one other drive was cloned also. So I really can't be sure the cloning is the issue.

Ira Wechsler, Dec 10, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

The latest build of IP I have is 14971, have you tried updating, see if the issue is fixed?

EDIT: I misspoke, my IP build is even newer at 14986.

Berton, Dec 11, 2016
  5. WEN
    wen Win User
    I'm on Windows FAST Insider and four times a day I check for any updates. I have NEVER received 14971 OR 14986 yet ????

6. WEN
    wen Win User
    I finally got Clone File Checker Pro 4.1 working correctly with WIN 10 1607 OS BUILD 14965.1001

I still haven't received 14971 or 14986 ????? Does it normally take this long ??

7. Berton Win User
    Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Clone File Checker Pro (full) does NOT work with Win 10 - Similar Threads - Clone File Checker

2. how to check a txt file full of product keys using a pid checker? not ultimate pid checker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to check a txt file full of product keys using a pid checker? not ultimate pid checker...: help, i cannot use ultimate pid checker because i t is old. i cannot use microsoft pid checker because i t cannot use txt files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-a-txt-file-full-of-product-keys-using/b6fb419d-4172-4d45-af50-2ef96d2c850b
  3. how to check a txt file full of product keys using a pid checker? not ultimate pid checker...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to check a txt file full of product keys using a pid checker? not ultimate pid checker...: help, i cannot use ultimate pid checker because i t is old. i cannot use microsoft pid checker because i t cannot use txt files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-a-txt-file-full-of-product-keys-using/b6fb419d-4172-4d45-af50-2ef96d2c850b
  4. System file checker not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    System file checker not working: My system got very slow from past week. I searched and tried lots of tips from internet. Someone the sfc command is not working. Can anyone help me out ? And how can I improve my PC performance ?...
  5. File checker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    File checker: We need some sort of file checking thing for when we are downloading huge files, wonder when we can even expect it to happen if ever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-checker/af8ecefe-931e-40a1-aa17-919939e7a9b9"
  6. System File Checker not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System File Checker not working: I had an issue installing the last windows update, KB4517389. After the restart I get “Last failed install attempt on ‎10/‎8/‎2019 - 0xd0000034”. It does, however, appear that update was installed. See the discussion under “KB4517389 and KB4524100 fail to install error...
  7. Cloning WIN 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloning WIN 10 Pro: I have to install WIN 10 Pro on 20 new and identical systems. I created a master drive with WIN 10 Pro installed. How do I clone this master drive to the rest of the 20 identical systems? Or what software would you recommend for cloning? On WIN 7 Pro, I used Acronis or...
  8. system file checker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    system file checker: so my win 10 pc has found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. who knows how many. what is the best way to find and fix the corrupt files? I tried dism, but no source found. do we have good quick way of doing this? I upgraded from 8.1 to 10. I have the recovery...
  9. Windows 10 spell checker does not work on anything, need help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 spell checker does not work on anything, need help: Hi, I just joined the forum, so excuse me if this is in the wrong section. I've looked for an answer by googling but could not find the solution either. My problem is that since I obtained Windows 10 about two months ago, spell checker has not worked. I went to...
  10. Does the Windows 10 spell checker work for anyone?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does the Windows 10 spell checker work for anyone?: Relatively new user of Windows 10 (about a month). Before that, I was exclusively mac. I have all the settings turned on under the typing section of the settings app. However, there seems to be no checking of spelling at all. Is this just me, or is the spell checking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Clone Files Checker

2. clone checker pro