Windows 10: Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs

Discus and support Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I manage a school, have 40 desktop computers. We use Windows 8.1, which were cloned, Windows 8.1 has adapted very well to other computers (unlike... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eduardodallmann, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs

I manage a school, have 40 desktop computers. We use Windows 8.1, which were cloned, Windows 8.1 has adapted very well to other computers (unlike hardware).

I wanted to do the same with Windows 10. But it does not fit with any other hardware results in Blue Screen.

How to adapt Windows 10 after cloning?

Note: I do not care about activating Windows.

:)

eduardodallmann, Sep 22, 2015
  2. Anon7861 Win User

Replacing Windows 10 hard drive on PC

The hard drive on my Windows 10 PC is starting to make strange noises.

Would Windows 10 be de-activated if I replaced the hard drive on my PC with a cloned drive?
    And what other issues are likely to arise?

What is the simplest way to clone a drive and is cloning a drive the same as a System Image Backup in File History?

Anon7861, Sep 22, 2015
  3. Cross-adapter Clone with NVIDIA and Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Clone mode is used to send the same content, same resolution, and same color depth, but different refresh rates to multiple display devices. Clone mode is beneficial when using displays of various types and sizes.

To enable clone mode, follow these steps and check if this helps:

1. In desktop mode, right-click on the Desktop and select Graphics Properties.

2. Click Display > Multiple Displays.

Under Select Display Mode, click Clone Displays; for old CUI, click the
    drop-down arrow for Operating Mode and select Clone Display.

You may refer the link below and follow the steps to enable the
    Multi monitor display,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Reply us if you need further assistance we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 22, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs

I think activation might be an issue when you want to use the same image on a number of machines.

If you get a blue screen, then you might want to open a topic in the blue screen section BSOD Crashes and Debugging - Windows 10 Forums - there will be experts who can help you debug the blue screen!

Joergi, Sep 23, 2015
  5. I manage a school, have 40 desktop computers. We use Windows 8.1, which were cloned, Windows 8.1 has adapted very well to other computers (unlike hardware).

I wanted to do the same with Windows 10. But it does not fit with any other hardware results in Blue Screen.

How to adapt Windows 10 after cloning?

Note: I do not care about activating Windows.

eduardodallmann, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs

1. Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs - Similar Threads - Cloning multiple PCs

2. Multiple PCs through business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple PCs through business: Hi im puzzled by microsoft account setup. Every time we add a PC we have to create a new account. How can I create an organisational account, merge my personal and other account into them and then how to add devices so that employees can access the account and download...
  3. Multiple PCs through business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple PCs through business: Hi im puzzled by microsoft account setup. Every time we add a PC we have to create a new account. How can I create an organisational account, merge my personal and other account into them and then how to add devices so that employees can access the account and download...
  4. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Managing multiple PCs using windows 10: Hello,We are a small business where each team member is working from a laptop and/or PC using Windows-10 and an Office 365 account. We are looking for a efficient way to setup and manage the Windows-10 accounts as we hire new team members and issue work computers. Thank you....
  5. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managing multiple PCs using windows 10: Hello,We are a small business where each team member is working from a laptop and/or PC using Windows-10 and an Office 365 account. We are looking for a efficient way to setup and manage the Windows-10 accounts as we hire new team members and issue work computers. Thank you....
  6. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cloning of new PCs

Cloning of new PCs: We have recently taken delivery of 10 new Dell Windows 10 PCs. I spent over 2 hours setting up and configuring one and don't really want to spend that amount of time on each. I have looked at some articles about cloning PCs, but none have given me the confidence to do it....
  8. Cloning without Sysprep and deploy it on multiple no-joined-domain PCs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cloning without Sysprep and deploy it on multiple no-joined-domain PCs: I would like to know if I can install windows 10 on a device (let's say reference device) with a master key (Volume key) and then install the software, create the users, configure the local group policies and finally CLONE it without Sysprep (I believe Sysprep removes some...
  9. Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs?: I have Windows 10 Pro installed on one machine but have another PC ordered and on the way and am wondering if my current license can be installed on multiple machines (how many, 1, 3, 5...more?) How do I determine this myself?....I went onto my Microsoft account and can't...
  10. Windows Update not Working in multiple PCs

Windows Update not Working in multiple PCs: I have two OEM Win10 PCs for months now and have decided to take the plunge & upgrade two Win7 PCs to Win10. One a Toshiba laptop, is not qualified, apparently something to do with the display. The other, a HP desktop is qualified (according to Microsoft, for whatever that's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 activation multiple clone router

2. clone multiple pcs windows 10

3. cloning multiple windows 10 computers

4. clone windows 10 before activation to set up other pcs,
  5. clone windows files to multiple pcs,
  6. cloning multiple windows 10 compputers,
  7. clone multiple windows 10 home laptops,
  8. cloned drive ok to run same windows 10 on two computers?