Windows 10: cloud access

Discus and support cloud access in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I access the cloud to get to information?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RandyWilson3, Aug 4, 2018.

1. cloud access

how do I access the cloud to get to information?

:)

RandyWilson3, Aug 4, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 4, 2018
  4. cloud access

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

cloud access

1. cloud access - Similar Threads - cloud access

2. Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...: Hi family.Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings, Display settings, Printer settings, firmware update,W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor....
  3. Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...: Hi family.Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings, Display settings, Printer settings, firmware update,W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor....
  4. Adobe Creative Cloud damages Windows 10 file system and delays access to folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Creative Cloud damages Windows 10 file system and delays access to folders: Hi, recently when I try to access folders the explorer is very slow to access the folder. The mouse pointer switches to the blue ring and back to the mouse pointer three times with every access. Going back to the previous folder the ring / pointer flashes / changes two times....
  5. Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section: Up front, it's not really the "Quick Access" section, but the left-hand bar in the File Explorer. Not sure what that's called. But I'd like to remove the visibility of these. OneDrive gets used occasionally, but only when I want to access something and manually launch it to...
  6. Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section: Up front, it's not really the "Quick Access" section, but the left-hand bar in the File Explorer. Not sure what that's called. But I'd like to remove the visibility of these. OneDrive gets used occasionally, but only when I want to access something and manually launch it to...
  7. Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section

8. Why I can’t access Xbox cloud gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can’t access Xbox cloud gaming: I tried every browser in my iPad it won’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-access-xbox-cloud-gaming/6b58f7c6-42ff-4b75-8127-d2bcc2cacd00
  9. Why I can’t access Xbox cloud gaming

Why I can’t access Xbox cloud gaming: I tried every browser in my iPad it won’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-access-xbox-cloud-gaming/6b58f7c6-42ff-4b75-8127-d2bcc2cacd00
  10. Since Windows 365 cloud PC just needs a web browser to access, can I use Windows 7 as the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since Windows 365 cloud PC just needs a web browser to access, can I use Windows 7 as the...: I am actually doing a system plan for my IT class, and the OS currently on the PCs is Windows 7. I want to suggest Windows 365 Business cloud PC for their OS, but an OS is required on the PC to access a web browser. If I have to upgrade to Windows 10 or 11, that defeats the...