Windows 10: CMD command not running need help thank you

Discus and support CMD command not running need help thank you in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did every thing to run there commands and specialy the first one But it wont fun Didi I miss somthing the first command will just not run Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ethelwulf, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Ethelwulf Win User

CMD command not running need help thank you

I did every thing to run there commands and specialy the first one But it wont fun
    Didi I miss somthing

the first command will just not run Help please

cd "\user\<yourAccName>\downloads\chml" ( or wherever you saved chml )
    chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\desktop" -i:m -nr -nw -nx
    chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\documents" -i:m -nr -nw -nx
    chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\pictures" -i:m -nr -nw -nx
    chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\videos" -i:m -nr -nw -nx
    chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\music" -i:m -nr -nw -nx
    chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\downloads" -i:l

thank you

:)

Ethelwulf, Aug 21, 2016
  2. farby Win User

need help. thank you

Check one more point..

For the WiFi settings..set Use Access Point as AUTOMATIC..and that for your Mobile Network as AFTER CONFIRMATION..

..Now when you go to OVI Store see it asks.. and if so select WiFi..

farby, Aug 21, 2016
  3. need help. thank you

ohh. Thanks for the suggestion.

I already set my wifi to priority 1, but it still won't work.

it kept using my mobile network. i think there is no problem with my wifi connection

fauzanasyraaf, Aug 21, 2016
  4. pbcopter Win User

The first command should contain Users not User.
    cd "\users\<yourAccName>\downloads\chml" ( or wherever you saved chml )

pbcopter, Aug 21, 2016
  5. Ethelwulf Win User
    Thanks man

But it still reads cant find path this is driving me crazy

what is wrong here ?

Ethelwulf, Aug 21, 2016
  6. Ethelwulf Win User
    Thank you very much you were right it was all because this stupid first line

But I moved it to system32 and BOOM it worked

thanks man

Ethelwulf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. CMD command not running need help thank you - Similar Threads - CMD command running

2. To: Keith A. Miller - thank you for the powershell file numbering CMD. Very helpful. Now...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    To: Keith A. Miller - thank you for the powershell file numbering CMD. Very helpful. Now...: To: Keith A. Miller - thank you for the powershell file numbering CMD. Very helpful. Now how do I UNDO it!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-keith-a-miller-thank-you-for-the-powershell/540e9470-9731-4731-aaed-6c158d017b65
  3. To: Keith A. Miller - thank you for the powershell file numbering CMD. Very helpful. Now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To: Keith A. Miller - thank you for the powershell file numbering CMD. Very helpful. Now...: To: Keith A. Miller - thank you for the powershell file numbering CMD. Very helpful. Now how do I UNDO it!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-keith-a-miller-thank-you-for-the-powershell/540e9470-9731-4731-aaed-6c158d017b65
  4. Need CMD command to trim SSD!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need CMD command to trim SSD!: Hello. Can someone give me a command I have to execute in order to trim my SSD? Thank you in advance! 172035
  5. Need CMD command to trim SSD!

in Windows 10 Support
    Need CMD command to trim SSD!: Hello. Can someone give me a command I have to execute in order to trim my SSD? Thank you in advance! 172035
  6. Help with commands of the cmd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with commands of the cmd: Hello fellow redditors i am looking for help with somo commands that i want to use on the cmd to the increase performance of my notebook. Well it's this command right here : powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 I know it as to do with the power of...
  7. Windows 10 PCI.sys Need HElp fast thank you :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PCI.sys Need HElp fast thank you :: Hello my name is Marius i need help whit my pc. my pc goes into bsod when im trying to launch rust/a steam game i found out that its a problem whit the PCI.sys File after i analysed it This is the analyse log/tekst Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1...
  8. Run CMD commands on different drives

in Windows 10 Support
    Run CMD commands on different drives: Hi all, I launch cmd on Windows 10 (drive C:) and want to run the command attrib -s -h *.* /s /d from there on the drive E. How to accomplish this, please? 135743
  9. Need help with CMD command Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with CMD command Please: Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758
  10. need to run a cmd command as administrator within batch file

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to run a cmd command as administrator within batch file: Hey, Probable pretty easy for some of you but after a bit of googling I can't quite figure it out. I need to run a command within CMD as administrator within a batch file which then users can just run. Any ideas would be great. Dan...