Windows 10: cmd.exe running unknown process

Discus and support cmd.exe running unknown process in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; cmd.exe keeps popping up and is trying to run a file located in a subfolder \jutrvcve\becwerea.exe. does anyone know what this file is associated with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by klokman, Feb 25, 2018.

1. klokman Win User

cmd.exe running unknown process

cmd.exe keeps popping up and is trying to run a file located in a subfolder \jutrvcve\becwerea.exe. does anyone know what this file is associated with and how can i stop it from popping up. The folder is there but the .exe has been deleted and is not in the folder and cmd.exe says cant find file and check if it is spelled correctly. Thanks in advance

:)

klokman, Feb 25, 2018

2. Unknown processes running - csnztmasvc.EXE root of tree

Hi Darren

Avast provides similar protection as well as boot tim scanning for persistent malware that does its loading during that process.

The issue im having is im unable to remove the problem. I dont really want to have to do a fresh install of windows.

Ill give defender a run from the virus scanning perspective but the processes themselves dont seem to allow deletion as avast gets an access denied error when trying to perform the deletion.

Cheers

james.

James Brant, Feb 25, 2018
  3. Unknown processes running - csnztmasvc.EXE root of tree

Hi James,

As many 3rd party anti-viruses offers you protection against malware and viruses,
    Windows

Defender
    gives you the latest antivirus protection. It uses
    real-time protection to scan everything you download or run on your PC.
    Windows Update downloads updates for Windows Defender automatically to help keep your PC safe and protect it from threats. Windows Defender also offers a
    powerful

scanning
    tool that runs from a trusted environment, without starting your operating system.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Darian Tab, Feb 25, 2018
  4. cmd.exe running unknown process

Layback Bear, Feb 25, 2018
  5. klokman Win User
    Thanks again for our quick response. I used Norton Suite, Avast Anti Virus, Malwarebyes, Hitman Pro, Net Registry Cleaner and rkill but none of that software would stop the popup. I also stopped everything from running using msconfig and that didn;t help either. I finally changed the permissions and deleted the cmd.exe file from windows/system32 folder and everything is working fine. I am not sure if that was the right thing to do but it fixed the problem. Thank for all your help!!

klokman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cmd.exe running unknown process

1. cmd.exe running unknown process - Similar Threads - cmd exe running

2. Unknown exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown exe files: Today I found several exe files but can't find any info on Google as to if they are Windows exe or maybe malware.here are their locations and names%PROGRAMFILESX86%\rosser\Combes.exe%PROGRAMFILESx86%\unreal\Comment.exe%Localappdata%\Observation.exeThey show up in the Registry...
  3. cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator: From exe file property ===> check: Run this program as an administrator open cmd: run as adminitrator type cd ==> enter C:\Users\MYNAME\Downloads\Programs\Apps\Viber Setup ==> Enter ===> 'C:\Users\MYNAME' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable...
  4. cannot run an exe file in CMD asministrator

cannot run an exe file in CMD asministrator: From exe file property ===> check: Run this program as an administrator open cmd: run as adminitrator type cd ==> enter C:\Users\MYNAME\Downloads\Programs\Apps\Viber Setup ==> Enter ===> 'C:\Users\MYNAME' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable...
  5. Unknown process

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown process: Anyone have any ideas Hp shutdown proc 148739
  6. Explorer process and CMD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer process and CMD: Hello guys! I've changed startup shell from explorer.exe to cmd.exe. Now when I type explorer or other combinations in cmd, it opens me only file manager. Any suggestions? Thank you!...
  7. Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin): Hi! I tried to install a program to recover some lost pictures from an android phone. Later on some error popped up basically saying I couldn’t install the program. I’ve since then deleted the installer exe file. For some reason nothing was working so i force shutdown my...
  8. Unknown .exe?

Unknown .exe?: I was browsing my Task Manager for suspicous processes and I stumbled along one called 'WinStore.Mobile.exe'. Is this usual? I will post a Word Doc which includes screenshots. 36819
  9. Registry is not starting from main .exe, RUN and in cmd

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry is not starting from main .exe, RUN and in cmd: i have no idea what's making it not pop up im trying all the ways to get it to open, i tried: * regedit in run(win+r) * registry.exe in cmd with admin rights * clicking on the main .exe located in the windows folder 18138
  10. Unknown corruption issue with windows 10? Cannot run CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown corruption issue with windows 10? Cannot run CMD: I'm not really sure where to start here, but I'm trying to fix a computer which I'm pretty sure has parts of windows corrupted. For example, the network (my college network) I am trying to get it onto has a proxy and a pc scan needs to be run before you are able to make it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. :shutdown_proc access denied

2. becwerea.exe