CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid)

Discus and support CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys Recently installed a new SSD into my laptop and fresh copy of Win 10 Enterprise I'm getting a random CMD popup every now and again, still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GoUwSiE69, Jun 9, 2018.

1. GoUwSiE69 Win User

Hey guys

Recently installed a new SSD into my laptop and fresh copy of Win 10 Enterprise

I'm getting a random CMD popup every now and again, still trying to catch it with a screenshot next time I see it.
    But what I could manage to read while it briefly pops up is something along the lines of

"arguments in the command line are invalid"
    (and a bunch of other text that I can't read in the short amount of time)
    and then it dissapears again. As far as I can tell its completely random.

How could I get more info on the pop up, or just get rid of it completely?

TIA

:)

GoUwSiE69, Jun 9, 2018
  2. mohitgupta02 Win User

connection failed because of invalid command line arguments

Hi
    i want to develop apps
    but i am getting same error i.e. "
    connection failed because of invalid command line arguments"

when i am running emulator.
    i am running sdk 7.1 on windows 8
    plz rply..

mohitgupta02, Jun 10, 2018
  3. ikn0kia Win User
    Command line arguments?

Are there any command line arguments I can use to create shortcuts to individual apps like Sync, Messages etc?

ikn0kia, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

1. CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid) - Similar Threads - CMD Popup Arguments

2. Unable to install fonts - Invalid font file

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to install fonts - Invalid font file: I just did a fresh install of windows 10 pro yesterday. I finished installing everything, steam, AV software, etc. I tried to play visual novel or install a font for a steam skin and I keep getting an invalid font file. When I create a new user, I can install fonts but here...
  3. Not able to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit command

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit command: Hello Friends I want to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit, when i am going to create using bcdedit /create {ramdiskoptions} /d "Ramdisk options" it s shows like an error occured while attempting the specified create operation, the specified...
  4. Horizontal black lines on the screen after latest Windows 10 update

Horizontal black lines on the screen after latest Windows 10 update: Yesterday I switched on my Lenovo laptop and there were 2 horizontal black lines on the screen. One runs right across the screen and one is around 3cm long. They are of varying thickness and appear to change- possibly growing and becoming thicker. The previous time that I was...
  5. Not able to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit command

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit command: Hello Friends I want to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit, when i am going to create using bcdedit /create {ramdiskoptions} /d "Ramdisk options" it s shows like an error occured while attempting the specified create operation, the specified...
  6. "Invalid Handle" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Invalid Handle" error: I have been having issues with my tower for a while now. I am getting a BSOD without an alpha-numerical error code, just says that a critical error has occured. I was going into safe mode to back up files, games, etc, and when I tried to log in, I got the invalid handle...
  7. About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is...

About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is...: About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is out of space. How can I increase the amount of space allocated to this drive?...
  8. Having problems with the dism command

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Having problems with the dism command: I'm getting an error when trying to use this command. It happened when it was around 85% complete. It said the service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. (error 1058) So I tried to search for the dism...
  9. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...
  10. CMD window closing as soon as opened

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD window closing as soon as opened: This just started about two weeks ago. As soon as use the CMD command the window closes right away. Doing some research, I think possibly it occurred after my computer got infected with a miner. My antivirus killed it right away and dozens of full scans indicate I am virus...