Windows 10: CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid)

Discus and support CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys Recently installed a new SSD into my laptop and fresh copy of Win 10 Enterprise I'm getting a random CMD popup every now and again, still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GoUwSiE69, Jun 9, 2018.

1. GoUwSiE69 Win User

CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid)

Hey guys

Recently installed a new SSD into my laptop and fresh copy of Win 10 Enterprise

I'm getting a random CMD popup every now and again, still trying to catch it with a screenshot next time I see it.
    But what I could manage to read while it briefly pops up is something along the lines of

"arguments in the command line are invalid"
    (and a bunch of other text that I can't read in the short amount of time)
    and then it dissapears again. As far as I can tell its completely random.

How could I get more info on the pop up, or just get rid of it completely?

TIA

:)

GoUwSiE69, Jun 9, 2018

2. connection failed because of invalid command line arguments

Hi
    i want to develop apps
    but i am getting same error i.e. "
    connection failed because of invalid command line arguments"

when i am running emulator.
    i am running sdk 7.1 on windows 8
    plz rply..

mohitgupta02, Jun 10, 2018
  3. ikn0kia Win User
    Command line arguments?

Are there any command line arguments I can use to create shortcuts to individual apps like Sync, Messages etc?

ikn0kia, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid)

1. CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid) - Similar Threads - CMD Popup Arguments

2. svchost.exe launched without any command line arguments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    svchost.exe launched without any command line arguments: Hello,In Windows 10 machinesas far as I noticed, I have been noticing that svchost.exe is executing without any command line arguments. From my understanding, svchost.exe loads the DLL files via commands. Are there any legit instances where the svchost.exe executes without...
  3. svchost.exe launched without any command line arguments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost.exe launched without any command line arguments: Hello,In Windows 10 machinesas far as I noticed, I have been noticing that svchost.exe is executing without any command line arguments. From my understanding, svchost.exe loads the DLL files via commands. Are there any legit instances where the svchost.exe executes without...
  4. svchost.exe launched without any command line arguments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wuauclt.exe CMD command lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wuauclt.exe CMD command lines: 04/22/2022 - 10:59Hello,I am studying in a computer science school, and I work in a telecommunication company sandwich course. I have a project to do to validate my year.I have a Windows server 2012 R2.My goal is to update my computer with command lines.I have the constraint...
  6. wuauclt.exe CMD command lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wuauclt.exe CMD command lines: 04/22/2022 - 10:59Hello,I am studying in a computer science school, and I work in a telecommunication company sandwich course. I have a project to do to validate my year.I have a Windows server 2012 R2.My goal is to update my computer with command lines.I have the constraint...
  7. Fix 0x00000667, Invalid Command line Argument BSOD error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x00000667, Invalid Command line Argument BSOD error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have encountered the 0x00000667, ERROR_INVALID_COMMAND_LINE Argument stop error code on your Windows 10 […] This article Fix 0x00000667, Invalid Command line Argument BSOD error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Add Network Location - CMD / Command Line

Add Network Location - CMD / Command Line: Is there a way to "add a network location" in CMD? The wizard tool allows for path renaming, I'd like to run a one line command similar to 'net use' that creates the share location without the drive limiter. Has anyone come across a command to do so? I believe the wizard...
  9. Task Manager Command Line Arguments?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Command Line Arguments?: Rather low priority and eccentric inquiry. I'm looking to see if anyone knows of ways to control the launch of Task Manager (taskmgr.exe) with various visual options. In my case *every time* I run TaskMgr I do the following manually, and would love to have it automated...
  10. Invalid Argument

Invalid Argument: HI guys Ive got an issue with KODI and windows 10. Everything was A ok until a couple weeks ago when i started getting Invalid Argument VIA smb and a shared folder. Basically, everytime i try to access the shared folder i get the error from any device. So far ive...