Windows 10: Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10...

Discus and support Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Command prompt randomly pops up while I use my laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. This has been happening for 3-4 months now. Is it a virus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harsh Malpani, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10...

Command prompt randomly pops up while I use my laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. This has been happening for 3-4 months now. Is it a virus or malware or any windows related update. Someone please tell me. Please leave a message if someone wants to know more. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Harsh Malpani, Nov 29, 2023

2. Windows 10 CMD Keeps Popping Up

I am running windows 10 and every minute a cmd window will randomly pop up for half a second then close.

JakeCall42, Nov 29, 2023
  3. CMD and PowerShell Closing after a couple of seconds, CMD and Powershell closing.

My Laptop is fine i didnt download any viruses, Didnt mess with system files nor modify it. After a normal restart, A message that pops up for half a second saying "This app wont work on this computer" Or something like that (The messages appears and disappears too fast its hard to make out the text) and the cmd icon appears for a split second in the taskbar. I searched for fixes and i got told to use the sfc /scannow command to scan for possibly corrupted or missing files.

I opened CMD and ran the command but it just closes after a few seconds. I tried not inputing any commands and it still did. I tried running it on Powershell and turns out it also closes. I recorded a video of me doing it.

And I have followed several steps to fix my laptop, One of them is like :

1. Follow the instructions on this site You Can See, the instructions I've followed ,Like :

• download and install the tool called Autoruns.
    • Download Media Creation Tool from Microsoft.
    But, after I followed this, there is still no change on my laptop.

And how can i recover the command processor folder and does that help with my with cmd problem? If not, How can i fix my cmd?

Muhammad Fathur Rahman Wijaya, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Rishugarg Win User

Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10...

pop up of cmd

whenever I start my laptop ,cmd pop up for few seconds and then get close, cmd pop up show black clear minimized screen for few seconds..... how I can resolve this

I m window 10 user , cmd 32

help me

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Rishugarg, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10...

1. Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Cmd randomly pops

2. Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10...: Command prompt randomly pops up while I use my laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. This has been happening for 3-4 months now. Is it a virus or malware or any windows related update. Someone please tell me. Please leave a message if someone wants to know more. Any...
  3. Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10...: Command prompt randomly pops up while I use my laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. This has been happening for 3-4 months now. Is it a virus or malware or any windows related update. Someone please tell me. Please leave a message if someone wants to know more. Any...
  4. cmd pops up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  5. cmd pops up randomly

cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  6. CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds

CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds: Hello guys there is this weird thing that poped up in my pc and said “please wait for 2 seconds” and after 2 seconds it started downloading something. i dont understand whats going on because it was downloading something hindu. I opened the task manager and closed it. i was...
  7. CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds: Hello guys there is this weird thing that poped up in my pc and said “please wait for 2 seconds” and after 2 seconds it started downloading something. i dont understand whats going on because it was downloading something hindu. I opened the task manager and closed it. i was...
  8. CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu: Hi! Recently, randomly a Command Prompt window has been opening then closing really fast, then 2 windows pop up, only in my Alt+Tab. One is called "fyOgZeo2k", and the other is called "Form1". They both have the default icon for Visual Studio programs....
  10. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...