Windows 10: CMD window

Discus and support CMD window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you Shift R Click open CMD window here instead of open PowerShell window here? 101620 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Clint, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Clint Win User

CMD window

How do you Shift R Click open CMD window here instead of open PowerShell window here?

:)

Clint, Jan 3, 2018

2. cmd window prompting

You would have to do this:

• Download this version of TeamViewer. Just copy it to your desktop. No installation is required.
    • Arrange with me (berasusDOTrtlATgmailDOTcom) a mutually convenient time.
    • Launch TeamViewer at the agreed time. Accept the UAC challenge.
    • Send me the 9-digit ID and the 4-digit password.
    You can break the connection at any time. It works much like the phone: Once you hang up, that's it. I can no longer see your PC.

Frederik Long, Jan 3, 2018
  3. cmd window prompting

i am downloading it now

rahulpatil946, Jan 3, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member
  5. Clint Win User
    Thanks Brink, you've done it again.

Clint, Jan 3, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome mate. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

CMD window

1. CMD window - Similar Threads - CMD window

2. Windows 11 CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 CMD: Hello. While I was at the hotel, I connected my computer to wifi. Then I entered the command netstat -anobf in CMD and saw that steam webhelper, nvidia webhelper, google chrome and svchost.exe were using the IP address 192.168.100.1:6352. After connecting to another wifi,...
  3. Windows 11 CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 CMD: Hello. While I was at the hotel, I connected my computer to wifi. Then I entered the command netstat -anobf in CMD and saw that steam webhelper, nvidia webhelper, google chrome and svchost.exe were using the IP address 192.168.100.1:6352. After connecting to another wifi,...
  4. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...
  5. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...
  6. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  8. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  9. how to logoff a user with command prompt/cmd in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to logoff a user with command prompt/cmd in windows 11: how to logoff a user from a computer with command prompt/cmd in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-logoff-a-user-with-command-promptcmd-in/f7dd1b15-573f-4deb-8629-d8b8b1fe58f3
  10. how to logoff a user with command prompt/cmd in windows 11

how to logoff a user with command prompt/cmd in windows 11: how to logoff a user from a computer with command prompt/cmd in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-logoff-a-user-with-command-promptcmd-in/f7dd1b15-573f-4deb-8629-d8b8b1fe58f3