Windows 10: cmplex fonts typing

Discus and support cmplex fonts typing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i am typing in tamil font (complex font) in ppt. windows 10/ m.s.office 2010. 1. the words appear slowly. 2. the first letter if repeated becomes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vsthirumalai, Jul 18, 2016.

1. cmplex fonts typing

i am typing in tamil font (complex font) in ppt. windows 10/ m.s.office 2010.
    1. the words appear slowly.
    2. the first letter if repeated becomes consonant.
    ex. ல்ல்
    3. frequently kernal security error appears and windows shuts.
    down and restarts.
    what can i do to avoid the above errors.

:)

vsthirumalai, Jul 18, 2016
  2. suat.cini Win User

font type

Is your screen resolution correct ?

Right-click on the Desktop and click Display Settings, just above the Personalization.

On the right pane of the window that opens, click Advanced display settings. Here you will see the resolution set by Windows 10 for your display. It should read Suggested/optimal, or similar wording. ( My Windows is not English. Therefore, my wording may
    not be exact with yours. ). If it does not, choose the one that is your monitor's resolution. Click the drop-down list and find your resolution. Most probably the highest reading there.

While you are there, you can resize your text characters as well. Click on Advanced resizing of text and other items. Here the characters have size 9 by default. You can change them as you like. If you change them one by one and click Apply, you see the
    result immediately. Do not change the ones that are not pleasing to your eye.

While you are still there, youmay also adjust Clear Type text.

Hope this helps.

suat.cini, Jul 18, 2016
  3. Lisahbs Win User
    font type

I have downloaded windows 10 this morning - no idea which version! but now my type face is really difficult to read - the words have a jumble of dark and light letters that appear almost blurred - it gives me eyestrain just reading text. can anyone help
    me change the font to something easier on the eye? I tried clear text but that makes hardly any difference.

Lisahbs, Jul 18, 2016
  4. cmplex fonts typing

Slartybart, Jul 18, 2016
  5. in M.S. office word this problem does not occurs. in auto correct, there is an option "sequence checking" in word. i f we disable it, normal tamil typing can be made without any problem. but in ms office 2010 POWER POINT there is no option such as SEQUENCE CHECKING. SO THIS PROBLEM OCCURES.

THIS IS THE LINE IN TAMIL: அம்மம்மா எப்படி இருக்கிறாய். APPEARS LIKE அம்ம்ம்மா எப்படி இருக்கிறாய்.

needs support to correct the above.

vsthirumalai, Jul 20, 2016
  6. The 3rd character should not have the accent mark ...

The only reference I could find that seemed helpful:

How to Enable Sequence Checking and Type and Replace for Thai, Hindi and Vietnamese Office Global Experience

Slartybart, Jul 22, 2016
    vsthirumalai, Jul 23, 2016
  8. cmplex fonts typing

Aha! You want to DISABLE Sequence Checking in Powerpoint.

I posted the link:

to show Sequence Checking is automatically enabled in PowerPoint - not what you want *Wink
    to suggest that Type and Replace rules might be a place to look.
    Since PowerPoint doesn't let you change Sequence Checking through it's settings, is there a global setting in the Microsoft Office launcher?

If there isn't a way to change it though MSO, then you're going to have to find a registry modification.
    Look at the Word entries to see if there is Sequence Checking defined - copy it
    If there isn't , you might have to change the setting in Word first, then look in the registry

then look at the PowerPoint entries to see if there is Sequence Checking
    - if there is you can set the value
    - if there is not - you can paste the key you copied form Word

Slartybart, Jul 23, 2016
    vsthirumalai, Jul 24, 2016
  10. Ok - thanks

Another member might drop in and offer a suggestion that helps.

Bill

Slartybart, Jul 24, 2016
    vsthirumalai, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cmplex fonts typing

1. cmplex fonts typing - Similar Threads - cmplex fonts typing

2. Unable to delete helvetica font, website font typeface turned into weird font type

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to delete helvetica font, website font typeface turned into weird font type: Hello, My website browser [Google Chrome] font type changed weird after I installed Helvetica font.I have tried these few solutions : 1. Delete font from font folder [ unable to delete as it mentioned the font is in used ]2. Try to remove from registry editor [ unable to find...
  3. Delayed typing in Word 365 with certain fonts.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Delayed typing in Word 365 with certain fonts.: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 20H2 19042.844 Word 365 MSO 16.0.13628.20318 Hi! I've been having a weird problem with delayed typing in Word 365 that only recently started happening. Basically, Word suffers a bad case of delayed typing if certain fonts are installed. When I first...
  4. type font

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    type font: does anyone know how to increase the font size on the Microsoft document app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-font/a2ce21df-e1ed-4332-86f7-046e7cd08c00
  5. Type 1 fonts

Type 1 fonts: Type 1 Fonts will not install in Windows 10. Tried over and over. Install, wont stay installed as soon as I use a program. Microsoft's tech solution was to turn off Defender and reinstall, didn't make sense, didn't work either....
  6. default font and type face

default font and type face: What is going on with Microsoft???? How can I change the default font and size in my window 10 mail. Calibri 11 is too small 2019 I have tried many things but nothing works....
  7. HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS

HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS: MY FONT IS TOO SMALL AND TOO LIGHT HURTS MY EYES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-size-and-type-of-fonts/c91f7123-9b2f-49fb-8a5f-a483ff452c23
  8. Font type/size on Desktop

Font type/size on Desktop: Does anyone know how to change the font type/size on your desktop icons? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/font-typesize-on-desktop/d8e8d47f-89bc-47b1-9252-25a018f2fa81
  9. STABILZE SIZE OF FONT WHEN TYPING!!!

STABILZE SIZE OF FONT WHEN TYPING!!!: HELP>> very Frustrated. the font size is continually changing. i can be typing and the cursor tool?bar and the script size changes most often decreasing in size. I do not know how to stabilize the font size. HELP!!!...
  10. How to adjust true type fonts

How to adjust true type fonts: How do I combine two ttf letters of the same font to create an engravable image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-adjust-true-type-fonts/91fc67db-b26f-48fb-a82e-6a40e8c59c42