Windows 10: CNN app for Windows is dead

Discus and support CNN app for Windows is dead in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Used to use it quite often. Noticed it has been dead for about a week or so then started searching to see what's going on. This is what I found:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seemebreakthis, Jul 21, 2016.

1. CNN app for Windows is dead

Used to use it quite often. Noticed it has been dead for about a week or so then started searching to see what's going on. This is what I found:

http://www.windowscentral.com/cnn-re...ne-app-july-18

Another app gone from the already pathetic Windows Store...

:)

seemebreakthis, Jul 21, 2016

2. CNN App not opening on win. 10

hi cnn app cnn sigh comes on buffers then goes off

KenMcDonell, Jul 21, 2016
  3. Quin 2013 Win User
    CNN App issue

I purchased CNN app by Creole; Version 1.0.0.0 a few days ago. The app downloaded but the app does not appear. I later found a free CNN app reader that was free.

My question is that I want the 0.99 cent app refunded back because there is no app on my phone and I later downloaded a free CNN app reader any way. I want to also ensure that this CNN app by Creole is not a malicious app and how I can know for sure that it
    is not in my phone doing something that it was not meant to do.

Quin 2013, Jul 21, 2016
Thema:

CNN app for Windows is dead

1. CNN app for Windows is dead - Similar Threads - CNN app dead

2. Cannot stream CNN in the background while other MS apps are active!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot stream CNN in the background while other MS apps are active!: Good morning experts,For the past few weeks I have noticed something strange possibly after some windows update where I used to be able to have a browser it is happening with EITHER Edge or Chrome actively running a stream, such as CNN but while that is running when I open...
  3. Cannot stream CNN in the background while other MS apps are active!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot stream CNN in the background while other MS apps are active!: Good morning experts,For the past few weeks I have noticed something strange possibly after some windows update where I used to be able to have a browser it is happening with EITHER Edge or Chrome actively running a stream, such as CNN but while that is running when I open...
  4. Mini apps are dead.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mini apps are dead.: Hello. Mini apps stopped working. When turned on, this appears and that's it. How to fix it? If I add a new category, for example games, it is displayed until I close the mini applications, then again this background and nothing loads. If important, I recently enabled...
  5. Mini apps are dead.

Mini apps are dead.: Hello. Mini apps stopped working. When turned on, this appears and that's it. How to fix it? If I add a new category, for example games, it is displayed until I close the mini applications, then again this background and nothing loads. If important, I recently enabled...
  6. CNN selected video doesn't load

CNN selected video doesn't load: I use Chrome on both my workstation PC and on my MS Surface Pro. CNN videos do NOT load, as selected, on the Surface Pro but they load fine on the workstation PC. When I select a video to watch while working on the Surface Pro, the selected video does not load. However, if I...
  7. CNN selected video doesn't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CNN selected video doesn't load: I use Chrome on both my workstation PC and on my MS Surface Pro. CNN videos do NOT load, as selected, on the Surface Pro but they load fine on the workstation PC. When I select a video to watch while working on the Surface Pro, the selected video does not load. However, if I...
  8. CNN video won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CNN video won't load: After this last Windows 10 update, videos won't load on CNN. I usually don't care for video if there is text. However, I really, really need to see cute puppies running around the Georgia aquarium. It would be helpful to dumb down the changes updates make for those of us...
  9. CNN article Warning Update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CNN article Warning Update to Windows 10: I read an article by CNN Newssource indicating that Microsoft is warning Windows 10 users to update their operating system immediately because of two "critical" vurnerabilities. Is this accurate that Microsoft issued this warning?...
  10. Defender App is Dead

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender App is Dead: After deleting AVG and BYTE FENCE, I am not able to open Defender App (See screen shot.) REAL TIME protection is on. Can anyone help? PS: I am still on the windows 8.1 upgrade My actual version is : Win10 home: 10586.545 / HP laptop (pavillion) 60126