Windows 10: Code 43 with my Display Adapters!

Discus and support Code 43 with my Display Adapters! in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello Windows 10 forum users I am having trouble with my two video cards ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 series AMD Radeon HD 6300M series For one;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ReXound, Dec 9, 2015.

1. ReXound Win User

Code 43 with my Display Adapters!

Hello Windows 10 forum users

I am having trouble with my two video cards
    • ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 series
    • AMD Radeon HD 6300M series
    For one; the ATI Mobility card there are no drivers installed for this device. Ive been on the AMD website, where I downloaded an old legacy catalyst suite, built for windows vista/7. after that there are still no drivers installed for this card.

For the AMD Radeon; I'm getting a "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

I'm starting to believe the problems for the 6300M card is coming from the 4200 card not having any drivers.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers for the 6300 card, and can only get the code 43 to go away if I disable and then re-enable it through the Device Manager. After a restart though, the problem persists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! If there is any more info I could post that would be of help let me know! I'd be happy to find it.

Thanks in advance for taking your time to help me out!

:)

ReXound, Dec 9, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Screen Resolution Problem

I got a problem when I update my display adapter. my window had generated a error code 43.and stop the adapter.

decentshah, Dec 9, 2015
  3. Intel Graphics 4600 code 43 display adapter windows 10

My Display adapter will not work due to the code 43 message. I do not know what to do.

thanks,

Mark Allen

markallenOz, Dec 9, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Where are you downloading drivers from? Check HP for your laptop and see if they have Windows 10 drivers and install them. See if that works any better.

essenbe, Dec 17, 2015
  5. LVTHER Win User
    hey im having the same problem although i have found no fix.
    its as though, when the GPU starts using a lot of memory thing go haywire
    and now i have blue dots over anything black on my screen

im getting mine from the geforce site.

LVTHER, Dec 18, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    @LVTHER, please start your own thread in either graphics Cards (Graphic Cards - Windows 10 Forums) or Hardware (Drivers and Hardware - Windows 10 Forums). It is too confusing to deal with 2 people in the same thread, plus you will get better response from your own thread. The two of you have completely different issues. Yours is a Desktop and the other is a Laptop, which are completely different.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Code 43 with my Display Adapters! - Similar Threads - Code Display Adapters

2. Display Adapter Code 43 and Video TDR Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Adapter Code 43 and Video TDR Failure: I got a new prebuilt pc and when I booted it up, it was working fine. A few hours later my pc kept crashing with the video tdr failure as well as the display adapter error. I’ve already tried uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers but the problem stays persistent. I am...
  3. Display Adapter Code 43 and Video TDR Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Adapter Code 43 and Video TDR Failure: I got a new prebuilt pc and when I booted it up, it was working fine. A few hours later my pc kept crashing with the video tdr failure as well as the display adapter error. I’ve already tried uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers but the problem stays persistent. I am...
  4. Display Adapter Code 43 and Video TDR Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Error Code 43 for NVIDIA Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 43 for NVIDIA Display Adapter: Recently, my display adapter is starting to glitch out. The screen sometimes freezes, flicker every few seconds or have random pixels appearing and disappearing. I checked Device Manager and it showed me that my GPU broke. I tried using DDU, didnt work. I tried updating it...
  6. Error Code 43 for NVIDIA Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 43 for NVIDIA Display Adapter: Recently, my display adapter is starting to glitch out. The screen sometimes freezes, flicker every few seconds or have random pixels appearing and disappearing. I checked Device Manager and it showed me that my GPU broke. I tried using DDU, didnt work. I tried updating it...
  7. Error Code 43 for NVIDIA Display Adapter

8. Error 43 on display adapters

Error 43 on display adapters: Hi. I am using an AMD Radeon HD 8600M Series drive, which shows the error Code 43. I tried updating and restarting the computer, disable and then restart the computer, and even uninstall the device and then restart the computer, but it was all useless. I even tried...
  9. Code 43 - Network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Code 43 - Network adapter: Hi, After I agreed to install a Windows Update last week, Windows keeps stopping my Network Adapter, and I have to disable and enable it via the Device Manager in order to regain access to my wireless network. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. All...
  10. display adaptor stopped error code 43

in Windows 10 Customization
    display adaptor stopped error code 43: display adaptor stopped error code 43 Intel(R) HD Graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/display-adaptor-stopped-error-code-43/a80753fd-92cb-4acb-816f-a1580f8ef6ab
Tags: