Windows 10: Code to create school timetable with ASP.NET MVC C#

Discus and support Code to create school timetable with ASP.NET MVC C# in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i need help with an asp.net mvc code to create a school time table... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NzamaMakamo, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Code to create school timetable with ASP.NET MVC C#

Hi i need help with an asp.net mvc code to create a school time table

:)

NzamaMakamo, Jul 10, 2018

2. Asp .Net account machine

no im not a developer and i didnt create it because it is built in my system but i suddenly click the ASP. net machine account into administrator

XpEkE FakeR, Jul 10, 2018
  3. sakkp Win User
    Security update for Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2 KB2993939

My computer is running with Windows 10 April update 2018 ( version 1803 build 17134.112 ). I have checked in update history it shows "Security update for Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2 KB2993939" as attached screenshot

Code to  create school  timetable with ASP.NET MVC C# 31b19380-12aa-483f-b2be-2fb98f4f5d66?upload=true.jpg

When I open the updated link it goes to
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2993939/ms14-059-description-of-the-security-update-for-asp-net-mvc-2-0-octobe
    and web page shows
    MS14-059: Description of the security update for ASP.NET MVC 2.0: October 14, 2014

After this update new entry "Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2 version 2.0.60296.0 with size 850KB " was added in "programs and features"

Please clarify whether something is wrong in windows update.

sakkp, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Code to create school timetable with ASP.NET MVC C#

ASP-NET Machine account

My administrator account is now ASP-NET Machine Account and it requires a password every time I try to install/uninstall a program or try to change user settings on my computer. I do not know the password for this account as I did not create it when installing
    Windows 10. Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Roberto Forte, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Code to create school timetable with ASP.NET MVC C#

1. Code to create school timetable with ASP.NET MVC C# - Similar Threads - Code create school

2. How to create school ID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create school ID?: School id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-school-id/6f8caa33-1753-4a82-a7c8-28fee05652b1
  3. .net or visual c++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net or visual c++: Hello everyone i am facing a problem,with adobe premier pro installation.i get many error massages like generic error,codec error,file missing,when i drag and drop a mp3 or wav file it looks generic error is it directx or .net or visual c++ probelm.my pc is newly installed...
  4. .net or visual c++

.net or visual c++: Hello everyone i am facing a problem,with adobe premier pro installation.i get many error massages like generic error,codec error,file missing,when i drag and drop a mp3 or wav file it looks generic error is it directx or .net or visual c++ probelm.my pc is newly installed...
  5. Convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa.: Hello,How I can convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-vbnet-code-to-cnet-and-vice-versa/1048ef51-a4bb-4c99-9b1f-1a4d6043b4d7
  6. Convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa.

Convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa.: Hello,How I can convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-vbnet-code-to-cnet-and-vice-versa/1048ef51-a4bb-4c99-9b1f-1a4d6043b4d7
  7. ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2: Hello Microsoft Community ,I have an issue that i can't identify it from where it's happening , so let me introduce the issue in bullet points format :Am deploying a .NET Framework application , separated into frontend and backend part into iis in a windows 2012 server .The...
  8. ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2

ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2: Hello Microsoft Community ,I have an issue that i can't identify it from where it's happening , so let me introduce the issue in bullet points format :Am deploying a .NET Framework application , separated into frontend and backend part into iis in a windows 2012 server .The...
  9. MVC JPG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MVC JPG: I have sony MVC-FD85 camera that uses floppy disk I pulled it out other day but can not find a program to open the MVC JPG pictures I have windows 10 Would like to use the camera it still works great thank you for your help...
  10. Need help with asp.net mvc C# code to activate and deactivate Products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with asp.net mvc C# code to activate and deactivate Products: Hi i need help with asp.net mvc C# code to activate and deactivate Products https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/need-help-with-aspnet-mvc-c-code-to-activate-and/131d9fae-6a0e-4bf9-9598-218367811b10