Windows 10: Cognitive Services APIs: Vision

Discus and support Cognitive Services APIs: Vision in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What exactly are Cognitive Services and what are they for? Cognitive Services are a set of machine learning algorithms that Microsoft has developed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cognitive Services APIs: Vision

Read more: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...s-apis-vision/

:)

Brink, Feb 12, 2017

2. Bing Vision After Black Update

i need bing vision and i need it now .

i am in one of the countries that service is not available, but my location service is off and it cannot determine the location .

so , how it can found my location to deactivate my bing vision ?!

AminRector, Feb 12, 2017
  3. Email Verification Problem.

*Obviously* it's the fault of website itself. Why is there problem while verification just on this site among hundreds of websites I used? But, still I referred to your links still same problem. And how is it realated to mail service if the system cannot
    send mail?

PS: My problem is not associated with any of the product. But, the website itself (Microsoft cognitive)

Ishan Khedkar, Feb 12, 2017
Thema:

Cognitive Services APIs: Vision

1. Cognitive Services APIs: Vision - Similar Threads - Cognitive Services APIs

2. Face API - Facial Recognition-Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services Showing different...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Face API - Facial Recognition-Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services Showing different...: Face verification Azure service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-api-facial-recognition-microsoft-azure/7f4048ed-db6c-4953-ae2a-fabadb9df3dd
  3. Face API - Facial Recognition-Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services Showing different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face API - Facial Recognition-Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services Showing different...: Face verification Azure service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-api-facial-recognition-microsoft-azure/7f4048ed-db6c-4953-ae2a-fabadb9df3dd
  4. Face API - Facial Recognition-Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services Showing different...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what is MS Cognitive Speech Services file and why is it on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is MS Cognitive Speech Services file and why is it on my laptop: I was online and all of a sudden Norton notified me that the above file was ok to have on my laptop. but why did it get put on and by whom or what triggered this to be placed and should I remove it.Shortly before that happened I was looking at the zoominfo.com website but did...
  6. what is MS Cognitive Speech Services file and why is it on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is MS Cognitive Speech Services file and why is it on my laptop: I was online and all of a sudden Norton notified me that the above file was ok to have on my laptop. but why did it get put on and by whom or what triggered this to be placed and should I remove it.Shortly before that happened I was looking at the zoominfo.com website but did...
  7. what is MS Cognitive Speech Services file and why is it on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. What are these services? Dolby DAX API Service and Fortemedia APO Control service.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What are these services? Dolby DAX API Service and Fortemedia APO Control service.: Hello,I was looking for unnecessary services at msconfig. I saw this two: Dolby DAX API Service and Fortemedia APO Control service. My laptop came pre-installed with Dolby but after trying it I decided to uninstall. But is the service still there, at msconfig?The second...
  9. Six New and Improved Bing AI Offerings on Microsoft Cognitive Services

in Windows 10 News
    Six New and Improved Bing AI Offerings on Microsoft Cognitive Services: Today, we are announcing six new and advanced Bing Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities for Microsoft Cognitive Services. These new additions will enable innovative ways for users to interact with businesses and help them get rich, contextually-aware information. "The...
  10. Microsoft makes more Cognitive Services tools availabile to developers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft makes more Cognitive Services tools availabile to developers: Microsoft is making more of its Cognitive Services programming interfaces available to developers, starting today with its Custom Speech Service public preview. Microsoft is readying three of its 25 Cognitive Services tools for wider release to developers. Microsoft's...