Windows 10: color icons on desktop

Discus and support color icons on desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Many icons on my desktop have no color and these seem to be the ones that keep moving around when the machine is shut down. Anybody have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noodle, Aug 9, 2016.

1. noodle Win User

color icons on desktop

Many icons on my desktop have no color and these seem to be the ones that keep moving around when the machine is shut down. Anybody have any suggestions?

:)

noodle, Aug 9, 2016

2. Font colors on desktop.

Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons in Windows 10??

MikeHunter_RTT, Aug 9, 2016
  3. how do I change font color for desktop icons

Umm this does not change the desktop Icon font, this only changes the Window pane color.

I have a white background photo, and my desktop icon font color is also white, hence making them impossible to read.

How do I change the Desktop Icons Font Color???

xhefrxxhefrx, Aug 9, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

color icons on desktop

Presumably you mean some of your icons are blank.. have you tried rebuilding the icon cache?

dalchina, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

color icons on desktop

1. color icons on desktop - Similar Threads - color icons desktop

2. Desktop icon text size, font and color customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icon text size, font and color customization: ,When, oh when, will MS respond to its millions of begging users and restore desktop icon font customization of size and color? We have been waiting literally for a decade or more for MS to restore that Oh so useful display adjustment section of the operating system, to no...
  3. Desktop color

Desktop color: Is there any way to change desktop color? Thank you!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-color/a3dbd518-7f6f-41c8-9bd9-5f6fae4b9889
  4. Desktop icon text color

Desktop icon text color: The default color for my desktop icons is a white font, which is hard for me to see. I can't seem to find a way to change either the color, size, or bold of the text beneath the icon...
  5. Solid Color of Individual Desktop Icons for Win10

Solid Color of Individual Desktop Icons for Win10: I use nature pictures for my desktop background. The icon symbols and titles on my desktop tend to fade into the photo. I want to choose a solid background for the tiles on the desktop to keep the name and image of the icon visible. I've managed to change the text color,...
  6. Create Solid Color Background for Desktop Icons for Win10

Create Solid Color Background for Desktop Icons for Win10: I use nature pictures for my desktop background. The icon symbols and titles on my desktop tend to fade into the photo. I want to choose a solid background for the tiles on the desktop to keep the name and image of the icon visible. I've managed to change the text color,...
  7. Color of Icon text

Color of Icon text: Is there a way to make it black? right now I can only make them white or white with a drop-shadow. 60017
  8. Change Desktop icon font color

Change Desktop icon font color: I've tried the changing background to Orange, etc and it doesn't work for me. Somewhere, it was mentioned about changing to orange then changing back. Followed the procedure and it didn't work.Would like to change to black. Pete 78333
  9. color of desktop icon titles

color of desktop icon titles: I know! The answer is here on some page....but I seem to have white letters on a white background on the desktop. How to I bring color to the icon titles? Thanks. 63440
  10. Desktop Icon Color Change - Accessibility Option

Desktop Icon Color Change - Accessibility Option: Hello tenforums, I hope you can help. A friend of mine who recently upgraded to Windows 10 is legally blind and is struggling with some accessibility options. Here is what we are struggling with: We need to change the font color of desktop icons to black. Certain contrasts...