Windows 10: color icons on desktop

Discus and support color icons on desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Many icons on my desktop have no color and these seem to be the ones that keep moving around when the machine is shut down. Anybody have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noodle, Aug 9, 2016.

1. noodle Win User

color icons on desktop

Many icons on my desktop have no color and these seem to be the ones that keep moving around when the machine is shut down. Anybody have any suggestions?

:)

noodle, Aug 9, 2016

2. Font colors on desktop.

Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons in Windows 10??

MikeHunter_RTT, Aug 9, 2016
  3. how do I change font color for desktop icons

Umm this does not change the desktop Icon font, this only changes the Window pane color.

I have a white background photo, and my desktop icon font color is also white, hence making them impossible to read.

How do I change the Desktop Icons Font Color???

xhefrxxhefrx, Aug 9, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

color icons on desktop

Presumably you mean some of your icons are blank.. have you tried rebuilding the icon cache?

dalchina, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

color icons on desktop

1. color icons on desktop - Similar Threads - color icons desktop

2. Desktop Icon Font Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon Font Color: I am blind in my right eye and the vision in my left eye is fading, I need to somehow change the color of the desktop icon font. I have increased the size of the icons as much as I can but the font is still white and I can't read it without a magnifier. Please help me...
  3. Desktop Icon Font Color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon Font Color: I am blind in my right eye and the vision in my left eye is fading, I need to somehow change the color of the desktop icon font. I have increased the size of the icons as much as I can but the font is still white and I can't read it without a magnifier. Please help me...
  4. Desktop Icon Font Color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. desktop icon color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop icon color: hello i would like to ask about desktop icon`s color.since i have upgraded on win11 when i tap one time with the mouse on the icon the color of the icon became a trasparent white but i would like to change..since my image is light......
  6. desktop icon color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop icon color: hello i would like to ask about desktop icon`s color.since i have upgraded on win11 when i tap one time with the mouse on the icon the color of the icon became a trasparent white but i would like to change..since my image is light......
  7. Desktop Icon Background Color

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icon Background Color: OS: Windows 10 Pro Version: 20H2 Just recently I noticed some desktop icons have a blue background (see pic below) when, before, they were transparent. They didn't have this until today. Does anyone know how I can revert back to desktop icons with transparent backgrounds?...
  8. Desktop Icon text color

Desktop Icon text color: How do you change the windows 10 desktop icons text color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-text-color/afb02ab9-ff54-4ecc-86c0-f9b4ce215329
  9. Desktop icon text color

Desktop icon text color: The default color for my desktop icons is a white font, which is hard for me to see. I can't seem to find a way to change either the color, size, or bold of the text beneath the icon...
  10. color of desktop icon titles

color of desktop icon titles: I know! The answer is here on some page....but I seem to have white letters on a white background on the desktop. How to I bring color to the icon titles? Thanks. 63440