Windows 10: Colored Windows Title Bars

Discus and support Colored Windows Title Bars in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; No Colored Windows Title Bars. I had this problem with my other computer. That computer had myriad of problems including the white title bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by doncole, Oct 24, 2017.

1. doncole Win User

Colored Windows Title Bars

No Colored Windows Title Bars.

I had this problem with my other computer.

That computer had myriad of problems including the white title bar problem.

To fix it I, (on the advise of someone on this forum), download a file.

That fixed the problem.

For all the problems I was advised to wipe the drive clean and reinstall Windows 7, 8.1, or 10.

Although I prefer 7 or 8.1 there certain things 7 and 8.1 won't do like custom scaling. I can't read the small stock text on 7, 8.1 with my 15" screen.

So I bought a new computer with windows 10 pre-installed.

And it has white windows title bars .

What is the name of the program I need to download?
    It had something to do with aero.

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Yuoaman Win User

Title bars not colored correctly.

I have Windows 10 set to automatically pick an accent color from my background, which is a slideshow that changes every ten minutes. The problem I am having, however, is that now and again the title bars (not the taskbar or anything else affected by the
    accent color) will become grey and will only change if I manually click "Next desktop background" a few times. This was not the case before I updated to the Anniversary update yesterday, where the accent color feature was working as intended.

Yuoaman, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Title bars not colored correctly.

Hi,

In some cases, if the wallpaper transition animation fails for some reason the color change will not occur. You can work around this by unticking "Animate controls and elements inside windows" option at the top of the Performance Options in Control panel.

You may also try to perform a clean boot. Please refer to this
    LINK
    for the steps.

If you need further assistance, feel free to post.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 24, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    You can also try using WinAero Tweaker.

Steve C, Oct 24, 2017
  6. doncole Win User
    Thank you Steve C,

I downloaded the Tweaker before and it wouldn't download .

I tried it again; this time it worked.

It changed the font but the color stayed white.

While doing all this, it came to me, the way I did this before.

1.) Download AeroLite for Windows 10.
    2.) Make AeroLite your default theme.

Now the Windows Title Bars colors will stick when changed.

You got me on the right track. *Smile

Don Cole

eve C<

I was having trouble downloading tweaker.

I'm getting it now, it changed the font but didn't fix the color.

But it got me thinking about how I did it before.

The trick is:
    1.) download AeroLite for Windows 10.
    2.) make AeroLite your default theme.

Now changing colors sticks.

Don Cole

doncole, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Colored Windows Title Bars - Similar Threads - Colored Title Bars

2. Different colors for each title bar window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different colors for each title bar window.: Hello, in my day-to-day work, I open several windows of the same software and I use two monitors. However, as the color of all titlebars is the same, it is very hard to find the right window I want to edit. I click multiple times until "discover" which is the correct window I...
  3. Different colors for each title bar window.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different colors for each title bar window.: Hello, in my day-to-day work, I open several windows of the same software and I use two monitors. However, as the color of all titlebars is the same, it is very hard to find the right window I want to edit. I click multiple times until "discover" which is the correct window I...
  4. Settings App title bar color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings App title bar color: Windows 10; 1909. I set "Settings > Personalize > Colors > Choose your color" to dark and the Settings App's title bar is black like background, how do I change it? 145752
  5. Settings App title bar color

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App title bar color: Windows 10; 1909. I set "Settings > Personalize > Colors > Choose your color" to dark and the Settings App's title bar is black like background, how do I change it? 145752
  6. Title bar and task bar color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar and task bar color: [ATTACH] why is the title bar and the task bar not the exactly same color when set? the top bar always appears a little brighter than the start and action center it's the same with transparency effect, the button is always a little darker is it supposed to be this way?...
  7. How to get color on document title bars?

How to get color on document title bars?: I do get color on windows but not on individual Word documents. There must be a simple fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-color-on-document-title-bars/676368ff-70e3-4d1b-a37e-dee68a88a7d4
  8. title bar color, windows 10

title bar color, windows 10: Is there any possibility to make active window title bar color exactly the same as the accent color, not darker? I am using "automatically pick an accent color from the background" on and dark mode. I would like brighter colors on active window title bar. Thank you....
  9. Wrong title bar color in universal apps

Wrong title bar color in universal apps: I have a strange problem with the title bar colors in universal apps. It started to appear immediately after I reset my laptop with wiping Drive C. In other apps, like explorer and Chrome, everything is fine. I've reset my laptop one again to solve this problem, but nothing...
  10. show color on title bar

show color on title bar: In build 14905 and the latest, 14915, the title bars are black and you can't colorize them. 62261