Windows 10: COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge

Discus and support COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Windows 10 Creators Update adds out-of-process (OOP) COM and OLE support for apps on the Desktop Bridge – a.k.a Packaged COM. Historically, Win32... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge

Read more: COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge - Building Apps for WindowsBuilding Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Apr 12, 2017

2. Wildcard certificates and Mail for Exchange

If using ISA server and ssl bridging, wildcard certs are supported in isa 2006 but not in isa 2004.

dtscaps---01, Apr 12, 2017
  3. No connectivity to the internet, error message "The internet between your router, or modem is broken."

I used every troubleshooter you said before I asked for help. My desktop that was working on the connected network was working fine till the laptop tried to use the bridged connection for Internet instead of the wifi. Unless it's supposed to do that. The
    hosting laptop will not show a local area connection either for me to bridge. So I bridged my wifi to the Ethernet port and manually typed the IP address and DNS server and default gateway. But then the default gateway in my command prompt disappeared and
    changed the IP address and the DNS server on the hosting laptop.

funplay321, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge

1. COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge - Similar Threads - COM Server OLE

2. Win32 Bridge Server Privilege Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win32 Bridge Server Privilege Issue: What needs to be done to correct the following error message?This error was encountered after having to use ISO update to move system Windows 10 Pro to 22H2 release.Thanks....
  3. Win32 Bridge Server Privilege Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32 Bridge Server Privilege Issue: What needs to be done to correct the following error message?This error was encountered after having to use ISO update to move system Windows 10 Pro to 22H2 release.Thanks....
  4. Win32 Bridge Server Privilege Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ClearType support for QD-OLED e.g. AW3423DW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClearType support for QD-OLED e.g. AW3423DW: Does anyone know if Microsoft will update ClearType to support newer sub-pixel layouts such as those with Samsung's QD-OLED panels?I can't imagine it being that difficult and it's probably time that the wizard is improved because text clarity is extremely important reducing...
  6. ClearType support for QD-OLED e.g. AW3423DW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ClearType support for QD-OLED e.g. AW3423DW: Does anyone know if Microsoft will update ClearType to support newer sub-pixel layouts such as those with Samsung's QD-OLED panels?I can't imagine it being that difficult and it's probably time that the wizard is improved because text clarity is extremely important reducing...
  7. Streaming Core COM Server?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Streaming Core COM Server?: I was looking through my task manger for anything fishy and spotted this process and am wondering what it is. It's called Streaming Core COM Server and when i open the file location its a program called StreamingCore in Program Files\Numecent\Application Jukebox Player. This...
  8. Local Activation permission for the COM Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Activation permission for the COM Server: How do I fix this? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 2021/01/26 17:33:45 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: CORSAIRINTERNET\ernes Computer:...
  9. LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync

in Windows 10 News
    LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync: [img] LG Electronics (LG) has joined forces with NVIDIA to make gamer's dreams come true, adding support for NVIDIA G-SYNCCompatibility to its stunning 2019 OLED TVs (model 65/55E9, model 77/65/55C9). LG's newest OLED products offer blazing speed and stunning color...
  10. Windows Bridge for Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for Desktop: Windows Bridge for Desktop Bring your desktop app to the Universal Windows Platform Convert your desktop app to a UWP app and enhance it with features such as Live Tiles, notifications, Cortana, and more! Benefits of converting a desktop app to a UWP app: App...