Windows 10: COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge

Discus and support COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Windows 10 Creators Update adds out-of-process (OOP) COM and OLE support for apps on the Desktop Bridge – a.k.a Packaged COM. Historically, Win32... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge

Read more: COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge - Building Apps for WindowsBuilding Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Apr 12, 2017

2. Wildcard certificates and Mail for Exchange

If using ISA server and ssl bridging, wildcard certs are supported in isa 2006 but not in isa 2004.

dtscaps---01, Apr 12, 2017
  3. No connectivity to the internet, error message "The internet between your router, or modem is broken."

I used every troubleshooter you said before I asked for help. My desktop that was working on the connected network was working fine till the laptop tried to use the bridged connection for Internet instead of the wifi. Unless it's supposed to do that. The
    hosting laptop will not show a local area connection either for me to bridge. So I bridged my wifi to the Ethernet port and manually typed the IP address and DNS server and default gateway. But then the default gateway in my command prompt disappeared and
    changed the IP address and the DNS server on the hosting laptop.

funplay321, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge

1. COM Server and OLE Document support for the Desktop Bridge - Similar Threads - COM Server OLE

2. OLE ItemMoniker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OLE ItemMoniker: I have created item moniker with name abcd°. Item moniker is then saved to stream using olesavetostream function. Moniker is then retrieved from same stream later on. Everything works fine till I am on english locale however switching to japanese locale creates problem....
  3. Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID: My event viewer is full of repeating warnings. Does anybody have an idea how to resolve these? My system: (Brand new): Monitor: Acer Nitro XV272UP Motherboard: Asus TUF x570 plus with Wi Fi updated to newest bios 1.2 CPU: Ryzen 3700X GPU: Sapphire Pulse 5700 XT (19.9.2 -...
  4. LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync

in Windows 10 News
    LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync: [img] LG Electronics (LG) has joined forces with NVIDIA to make gamer's dreams come true, adding support for NVIDIA G-SYNCCompatibility to its stunning 2019 OLED TVs (model 65/55E9, model 77/65/55C9). LG's newest OLED products offer blazing speed and stunning color...
  5. Desktop documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop documents: Hi I have just got a new tablet and all important business documents I had been saving to my desktop and they had been displayed in a list on the left hand side of sceen. I then just physically closed down the screen sitting on top of the keyboard and when I opened it...
  6. COM Server error have no idea what it means

in Windows 10 Support
    COM Server error have no idea what it means: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DEBBIE-PC\Debbie SID...
  7. Documents folder to desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents folder to desktop: W10, home version. I don't know why, but my Documents folder has disappeared from the desktop but is still available in the Start menu. How can I move it back to the desktop? Thanks for any replies. 124788
  8. My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server: I am Having Problem to be able on Contacting to the Microsoft Server/Yet I am able to Log into the Com just find/Here is a Overview on the Com/ My Overview of the Com/ I got it aback in the Year of 20150421/Then I jump off of Windows 8.1 And Jump onto Windows 10/Since I...
  9. Windows Bridge for Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for Desktop: Windows Bridge for Desktop Bring your desktop app to the Universal Windows Platform Convert your desktop app to a UWP app and enhance it with features such as Live Tiles, notifications, Cortana, and more! Benefits of converting a desktop app to a UWP app: App...
  10. Desktop Bridge: Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Desktop Bridge: Windows 10 Creators Update: Overview The Creators Update is packed with new features for app developers and end users that are designed to delight developers who can offer their end users a rich experience. User transition & data migration Users are encouraged to download the store version of...