Windows 10: Combine 2 Internet Connections

Discus and support Combine 2 Internet Connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Not sure if that's even something to ask here but I'll try anyway. Since my current cable connection is still paid for the next couple of months and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by loungebob, Aug 21, 2018.

1. loungebob Win User

Combine 2 Internet Connections

Not sure if that's even something to ask here but I'll try anyway.

Since my current cable connection is still paid for the next couple of months and my new fiber access is already activated I wondered if I can combine those 2 accesses to be one under Windows 10.

I know I could do it through a load balancing router but mine doesn't do it.

Also, mine has only one WAN port and I wondered if I can connect the other internet access to one of the LAN ports? If so, how does Windows know this isn't just another LAN device but rather another WAN router with internet access?

:)

loungebob, Aug 21, 2018

2. Combining two internet connections?

Just out of interest, what is the situation you want this for? That might help us to give more information and understand exactly what you are asking. As most people say, windows will only use one network adaptor at a time for the internet but you can use more than one.

Jimmy 2004, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Homeless Win User
    Combining two internet connections?

Is it possible to combine a wired connection and a wireless connection together on the same computer?

Homeless, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Combine 2 Internet Connections

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Combine 2 Internet Connections

1. Combine 2 Internet Connections - Similar Threads - Combine Internet Connections

2. WSL 2 No internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL 2 No internet connectivity: Hello,I have successfully installed Ubuntu with WSL 2. After setting up my account I tried to do 'sudo apt update' which failed to connect. I also tried to ping google but it failed as well. I searched online and found solutions with changing my /etc/resolv.conf nameserver to...
  3. WSL 2 No internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL 2 No internet connectivity: Hello,I have successfully installed Ubuntu with WSL 2. After setting up my account I tried to do 'sudo apt update' which failed to connect. I also tried to ping google but it failed as well. I searched online and found solutions with changing my /etc/resolv.conf nameserver to...
  4. WSL 2 No internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. combining 2 SSDs from separate disks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    combining 2 SSDs from separate disks: Hi,Is it possible to combine 2 SSDs from separated disks into one? I bought my acer nitro 5 and had it upgraded the SSD but when it came they were in 2 separate disks. My SSD 1 disk 1 kept filing up with files while the SSD is not being used at all. I would like to combine...
  6. Combining 2 application windows to single toggle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combining 2 application windows to single toggle: Hi, I am big fan of split window future that increases my productivity. and my doubt is, Is there is any way that I can switch to 2 different application that is split in single ALT + TAB. In my case I am having edge 2 different window and VSCode+edgesplit now what to...
  7. Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet

Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, but sadly have an ADSL broadband service and the best speeds I can get is just 19MBPS, and lately upload speeds of just 900kbps. Sometimes if I want to download a large file, I’ve resorted to connecting my IPhone 7 to a USB port with...
  8. internet connection between 2 wireles

internet connection between 2 wireles: hi, I am interested to know how can I extend my wireless connection into my house... I have a modem from Rogers and 1 wireless internet router connection but it is not great connectivity in my house in some parts of the house... I must add another router to extend this...
  9. Combination of multiple ibnernet connections for faster internet

Combination of multiple ibnernet connections for faster internet: If faster internet is needed, can two or more internet connections be combined, please share information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/combination-of-multiple-ibnernet-connections-for/67e6eb91-d687-443c-be4e-394fb819a641
  10. Combining 2 separate attachments into same email?

in Windows 10 Support
    Combining 2 separate attachments into same email?: [Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast AV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player] Hello, someone emailed me 3 photo attachments as Photo Gallery...