Windows 10: Combine Window Apps into One Folder

Discus and support Combine Window Apps into One Folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how I can move window 10 apps like camera, clock, feedback hub, into a single folder? 80051 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelNC, Mar 22, 2017.

1. MichaelNC Win User

Combine Window Apps into One Folder

Can anyone tell me how I can move window 10 apps like camera, clock, feedback hub, into a single folder?

:)

MichaelNC, Mar 22, 2017

2. I Need To Combine Two Microsoft Acounts Into One.

I Have a main microsoft account that i use which is using an @gmail.com address and i have a secondary one that is using an @outlook.com address and i accidentally signed into my PC with my @outlook address when i wanted to use my other one and i didnt
    notice for a while after i got a bunch of games and have a bunch of data on those games. I was about to just delete this account on my PC whice i am on at the time of typing this and i saw it said that i wone be able to access any content that i had within
    this account. I want to merge this account into my main @gmail account so i wont lose all ym games but i will also be using my main account i use for everything. Is there any way i can do this without losing all my games on my computer or am i stuck with my
    @outlook account?

DaemienAldridge, Mar 22, 2017
  3. I Need To Combine Two Microsoft Acounts Into One.

Thanks, i just wish i could what with the Microsoft play anywhere coming out and all my games are on my other account...

DaemienAldridge, Mar 22, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Mar 22, 2017
  5. MichaelNC Win User
    the start menu contains a - alarms & clocks, c - calculator, camera, connect etc. all these single apps that makes the menu list long. I want to take all these entries and place them in one folder, Win10Apps. I just dont know where they reside so I can "move" them to a single folder.

MichaelNC, Mar 22, 2017
  6. raptor8x Win User
    With the app files themselves, you cannot move them. However, if you are on the Insider Program running the Creators Update, you can create folders with the live tiles in the Start Menu by dragging them ontop of each other. You'll then be able to give that folder a name.
    If you aren't in the Insider Program, I would recommend simply grouping your live tiles since you can label each group. It's a great way to organize your apps until you get the Creators Update when it releases.
    I hope that helps!

raptor8x, Mar 22, 2017
  7. dalchina New Member
    Ah, you mean the start menu 'shortcut' presentation, not the actual 'executable' code (noting they don't use exe files).

Unfortunately the Start Menu is relatively inflexible and does not permit much adaptation, especially the LHS.

Difficult to get used to after Win 7. Even using Classic Shell, where all other areas are very easy to modify, the Apps list doesn't permit that.

dalchina, Mar 22, 2017
  8. Bree New Member

Welcome to TenForums @raptor8x. Good advice, we have a Tutorial on doing that here:
    Start - Group your Apps in Windows 10

9. raptor8x Win User
    Thank you for sharing the tutorial Bree.

Dalchina, you are correct, which is why I suggested using the live tiles, which are very versatile. I suggest looking at the tutorial Bree shared, and I think you'll find it very flexible. You can even change the size of the tiles if you want to be daring.

raptor8x, Mar 22, 2017
  10. MichaelNC Win User
    I am part of the insider program and I have used the folder option in the start menu. I just dislike the untidiness of the groupings, it shouldnt be this inflexible. Where are the hackers when you need them?*chuckle

MichaelNC, Mar 22, 2017
  11. Edwin New Member
    I create custom shortcuts with custom names so the categorized Universal Apps get pushed farther to the bottom where I don't have to look at them.

Custom folders are okay too, except they still show as that 'putrid' manila folder!

Combine Window Apps into One Folder [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Combine Window Apps into One Folder - Similar Threads - Combine Window Apps

2. how to combine multiple albums into one in Photos App in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to combine multiple albums into one in Photos App in windows 10: how to combine albums in Photo app in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-multiple-albums-into-one-in-photos/37a873dc-fae8-4165-87c0-ef4923cea695
  3. how to combine multiple albums into one in Photos App in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to combine multiple albums into one in Photos App in windows 10: how to combine albums in Photo app in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-multiple-albums-into-one-in-photos/37a873dc-fae8-4165-87c0-ef4923cea695
  4. Taskbar - apps combined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar - apps combined: Hello,could you, please, incorporate a new taskbar behaviour in the next cumulative update of Windows 11? Apps are automatically combined in the taskbar with no option of no combining for the user, which is annoying and clumsy to work with now.Thanks.Stanley...
  5. Taskbar - apps combined

Taskbar - apps combined: Hello,could you, please, incorporate a new taskbar behaviour in the next cumulative update of Windows 11? Apps are automatically combined in the taskbar with no option of no combining for the user, which is annoying and clumsy to work with now.Thanks.Stanley...
  6. Easiest way to combine multiple videos into one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easiest way to combine multiple videos into one?: I’m recording a cello duet tomorrow along with a speaking portion. What would be the simplest, quickest way to combine 2 or 3 videos into one? I’ll have to send off the video tomorrow and I have no idea where to start. submitted by /u/TheCheck77 [link] [comments]...
  7. Key not working just one combination

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Key not working just one combination: A little while ago i tried to add a macro,and i think i used the key 1 from numpad. Now all the alt + combinations thatuse numpad 1 are not working. for example alt + 164 should give me ñ, butit bypasses the 1 and i get the combo alt + 64 = @. I dont event remember...
  8. I'm want to combine two folders into one and sort it by date, but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm want to combine two folders into one and sort it by date, but...: ...one is the right order in date -decending-, and one is the right order in date -ascending- meaning that when combining them, it's either that one 'section' is reversed - or the other is. what can I do about this? I don't care if the order will be right in ascending or...
  9. Combining existing microsoft account with new one

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combining existing microsoft account with new one: I must have had another Microsoft account prior to the new one that I created because it is saying that my email is already in use. How do I combine accounts and/or delete old account?...
  10. Combining phone number & emails into one account

Combining phone number & emails into one account: Trying to add an email & my phone number my to account aliases keeps telling me they are already taken how do i get them both into current account??...