Windows 10: Combining 2 separate attachments into same email?

Discus and support Combining 2 separate attachments into same email? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adela, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Adela Win User

Combining 2 separate attachments into same email?

[Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast AV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player]

Hello, someone emailed me 3 photo attachments as Photo Gallery (Slide Show). I wrote a letter on the same email with the 3 photos to send someone else. But they emailed me 2 more in another email. I tried to put these 2 together with the other 3 but I got some weird results as follows:

I saved the 2 photos in My Documents, then I clicked on Attachment, selected the 2 photos and I saw them appear next to the 3 other ones yay! Not so fast, when I opened them to make sure they were ok.....as I slide them I see other pictures got attached too which were not mine. I tried this many times and always the same result. I tried to delete those strange attachments but couldn't.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone. It is a little complicated, at least to me, and I do hope someone will be able to help me combine these 5 photos as slide show?

So sorry for the lengthy message and thanks ever so much for any help!

:)

Adela, Apr 16, 2016

2. Does 'Linking' contacts in WP7, link contacts in Hotmail??

If you link contacts on the phone, they won't be linked in your Hotmail Contacts web client. If you combine contacts in the Hotmail Contacts web client, the records get combined into one record. When you sync the Hotmail contacts to your phone, the combined
    contact will also be synced.

With linking - 2 separate records are still two separate records. The records appear to be a single record because they are linked by a data item that is identifical across both records (i.e. the email address for both records is the same).

With combining records - the 2 separate records are combined into one record.

Prof Julie |
    Microsoft MVP Windows Phone
    |
    pocketprimer.com
    | twitter

Julie fka profjulie, Apr 16, 2016
  3. My People Bar Skype broken

This helped. What I did was to separate the Skype contact from the contacts that I wanted in People hub, then combine them back.

To separate and re-combine: go to People app, select the contact you have issues with, click on the Linked accounts icon (top-right), click the Skype contact in the combined contact list presented for that person, click Separate. Then Choose a contact for
    combining, search for the person name to find the Skype contact that you just separated, then Combine. (All button names may be different - I didn't have the English language Windows to check.)

Sorin Dolha, Apr 16, 2016
Thema:

Combining 2 separate attachments into same email?

1. Combining 2 separate attachments into same email? - Similar Threads - Combining separate attachments

2. Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network: Is anyone else experiencing these errors: PC1 1. Windows start button and type to search --don't work. Can't shutdown PC or access applications. 2. Right -click on icons in taskbar does not work, in taskbar last icon click on area with no icon right-click works? 3....
  3. Attach to Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attach to Email: In file explorer, I'm selecting individual files as attachments. Is there a way to choose them all and attach all together?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attach-to-email/5e18390f-fb00-483f-9b39-45fef8e5e70c"
  4. Printing an attachment to an email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing an attachment to an email: I don't know how to get my printer to print an attachment on to an email. It's printing on to paper O.K. It's not the printer's fault, it's me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-an-attachment-to-an-email/228e0763-a586-4090-af0a-ebb6c077b692
  5. attaching photos to emails

attaching photos to emails: hello, when I try to attach photos to emails I get a blue box with a large number under it instead of the actual picture. I have to try and figure out what pic it is by the number. how do I get the actual picture to show up when I try to attach it. thank you....
  6. Email attachment

Email attachment: How do I attach a saved document to an outgoing email? A series of export.pdf documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-attachment/50753f16-8e21-4287-831c-4e5e2ad2e1bd"
  7. A HDD shows 2 logical partitions attached to the same physical partition

A HDD shows 2 logical partitions attached to the same physical partition: I was given a HDD to fix a problem but i cant find the solution. In the volumes it shows 2 logical partitions named RECOVERY (D:) and that is actually one of the partitions of the disk i was given BUT both volumes have the same name and are attached to the same partition...
  8. Combine 2 partitions of the same disk. Receive error: "There is not enough space on the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Combine 2 partitions of the same disk. Receive error: "There is not enough space on the...: Greetings, I recently bought and installed an SSD. I installed windows on it and afterwards formatted my drive C and D, which is partitions of Disk 0. After deleting drive D from "Disk Management" it became unallocated space and I thus tried to extend C with D. I receive...
  9. Combine 2 Internet Connections

Combine 2 Internet Connections: Not sure if that's even something to ask here but I'll try anyway. Since my current cable connection is still paid for the next couple of months and my new fiber access is already activated I wondered if I can combine those 2 accesses to be one under Windows 10. I know I...
  10. Email Attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Attachments: I am using the mail application on my Surface Pro 4 with multiple email accounts. I have reset the program, uninstalled my accounts and reinstalled and tried to change the security. For a short time the application will work appropriately and attachments will show in...