Windows 10: command and conquer games compatible with windows 10 ???

Discus and support command and conquer games compatible with windows 10 ??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I love the command and conquer series what titles in the series are compatible with windows 10 ??? 67750 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by craigmason, Oct 22, 2016.

1. command and conquer games compatible with windows 10 ???

I love the command and conquer series what titles in the series are compatible with windows 10 ???

:)

craigmason, Oct 22, 2016

2. Games will not download on win 10

I have several games that will not install on win 10. They are Command and conquer, Command and conquer tiberium wars, Rise of nations,

the Settlers; Rise of an empire. I have codes,etc but window pops up says will not finish in win 10. Is there a patch or something? Thanks.

chris sytsma, Oct 22, 2016
  3. Xavychevy Win User
    Command and Conquer The First Decade game crashes on Windows 10.

*Original Title: Command and Conquer The First Decade on Windows 10.

I installed Command and Conquer The First Decade on Windows 10, when I play the first game it freezes. I'm assuming it will do this with the other games. I don't have any other operating systems installed and I cant find an Xp operating system cd to install.
    Since i hear and have read windows 10 is dual compatible with being able to have 2 operating systems on a computer. Can someone steer me into the right direction? Should i get Xp or 8? How can i find them?

Xavychevy, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

command and conquer games compatible with windows 10 ???

1. command and conquer games compatible with windows 10 ??? - Similar Threads - command conquer games

2. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...: HI!I have a problem to run games, Command and Conquer from steam as it finally releases here!As I tried to run the games, it failed to do so. Asking newer directX 8 or better. But my system does have DirectX 12 for Windows 10.Anyone please help me as I failed to find any...
  3. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...: HI!I have a problem to run games, Command and Conquer from steam as it finally releases here!As I tried to run the games, it failed to do so. Asking newer directX 8 or better. But my system does have DirectX 12 for Windows 10.Anyone please help me as I failed to find any...
  4. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Errors in patching Command and Conquer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Errors in patching Command and Conquer?: Hi there, Message when patching: Please close the game and then continue with "Path". I haven't found a solution for this anywhere and Red Alert 3 was the same. It's impossible that the game is running because I didn't even start the game. This is exactly the same with...
  6. command and conquer zero hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command and conquer zero hour: Hello The command and conquer zero hour game does not run from error and does not enter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-and-conquer-zero-hour/8c181ea8-0bf0-4e65-866c-14b4d58723b1
  7. Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath: I need help in trying to download DirectX 9.0 or higher, every time I tried to start up C&C, it says "error, you need to install DirectX 9.0 or higher". Thanks, to any of you guy's who attempts to help me...
  8. trying to play Command and Conquer The First Decade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to play Command and Conquer The First Decade: I am currently lost with this. I have been able to install the games on this old bundle pack of CaC games I can go into them just fine and access the ingame menus no problem and smooth as can be. As soon as I go to actually play the game though Ex. (Campaign) it lags and...
  9. Game not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game not compatible with windows 10: I bought a couple games and didn't realize they were for "Windows 2000/XP/Windows Vista (only)". Is there any way I can get around this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-not-compatible-with-windows-10/fbf294c1-f1fa-4c33-a7f4-66be7acb21fc
  10. EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2: UPDATE, September 17: The promotion is officially back on, now that EA's servers have recovered. You can head here to pick up your copy of Red Alert 2. Original story: After nearly six months of stinkers (Ultima 8 and Zuma’s Revenge), EA’s On-the-House program is back in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. command and conquer windows 10 compatibility

2. command and conquer compatible with windows 10?

3. command and conquer laptop compatible

4. is command and conquar tiberium wars compatible windos 10,
  5. command e conquer free con windows 10,
  6. command and conquer compatibility windows 10,
  7. is the command and conquer games compatible with windows 10,
  8. command and conquer windows 10 compatible,
  9. are any command and conquer games compatable with widows 10,
  10. command and conquer game compatibility,
  11. is there a compatible command and conquer for windows 10?,
  12. is command and conquer compatable with windows 10