Windows 10: Command prompt 10041 won't resize correctly any fix or tweak?

Discus and support Command prompt 10041 won't resize correctly any fix or tweak? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Command prompt 10041 won't resize correctly any fix or tweak? Both the windows size and fonts. The windows size does work part of the time but the font... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by groze, Apr 5, 2015.

1. groze Win User

Command prompt 10041 won't resize correctly any fix or tweak?

Command prompt 10041 won't resize correctly any fix or tweak? Both the windows size and fonts. The windows size does work part of the time but the font size doesn't increase or decrease.

I tried with & without administrator. Sometimes the windows resize but the fonts don't.

:)

groze, Apr 5, 2015

2. Resizing Command Prompt

Hello Blue,

You are most welcome.

Feel free to write to us on any issues in Windows 10 and we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 5, 2015
  3. Resizing Command Prompt

Thank you!

Bluenose_ted, Apr 5, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Groze,

If you haven't already, when you open the command prompt, right click on the icon in the title bar of the command prompt, and click/tap on Properties. Set it how you want, and apply. Next, test to see if it opens the same way when you open another command prompt from the same shortcut. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2015
  5. groze Win User
    Thank you Brink, but still have the issue. Hopefully, it will be fixed with future builds.

groze, Apr 5, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    May need to refresh Windows.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Command prompt 10041 won't resize correctly any fix or tweak? - Similar Threads - Command prompt 10041

2. Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...: Hi Windows 11 friends.I have no more external USB or Flashdrive to create a USB Windows 11 build 22H2 Installer to fix the drive C: Windows 11 build 22H2 nor can use its DISM or SFC Checkdisk runs fine but it's not powrful enough to fix it on its own Command Prompt among...
  3. Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.: I have been having trouble opening up command prompt and Power Shell. Every time I attempted to open up command prompt, it would close immediately or it will give me the following message: ```[process exited with code 3221225477 0xc0000005]You can now close this terminal with...
  4. Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.: I have been having trouble opening up command prompt and Power Shell. Every time I attempted to open up command prompt, it would close immediately or it will give me the following message: ```[process exited with code 3221225477 0xc0000005]You can now close this terminal with...
  5. What is the correct syntax usage for Command-Line Prompt Command REAGENTC.EXE /setreimage ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the correct syntax usage for Command-Line Prompt Command REAGENTC.EXE /setreimage ....: What is the syntax Usage for the Command-Line Prompt Command REAGENTC.EXE /setreimage I Need This Because I an not able to Create a system repair disc because the Responce said "The files needed to create a system repair disc were not found on this computer. You can still...
  6. "Start" command won't work correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    "Start" command won't work correctly: Hello, I want to make a batch which launch multiple excels files at once. As here: https://superuser.com/questions/524027/open-multi-files-with-batch-file I know I can do it with the "START" command so. My files are named with spaces just like "1 1.xlsx". So I should...
  7. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  8. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240
  9. Command Prompt Won't Close

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Won't Close: Ok, so on my Dell Latitude E6520 laptop, I can open command prompt (Normal and Admin), but can not close any of the CMD windows I open unless I go through the Task Manager and shut them down. I do not have that issue on my desktop, which is also running Windows 10 Pro. Is...
  10. Command Prompt won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt won't open: Hi, whenever I try to open the Command Prompt in Win10 (cmd.exe) I get the following pop up: cmd.exe - Application Error The Application was unable to staart correctly (0XCoooo142). Click OK to close the application. I should add this was an upgrade to Win10 Any help...