Windows 10: command prompt problem

Discus and support command prompt problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys the opacity slider it's gray Please, what is the solution [img] 17498 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elgamal, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Elgamal Win User

command prompt problem

Hi guys
    the opacity slider it's gray
    Please, what is the solution

command prompt problem [​IMG]

:)

Elgamal, Aug 18, 2015

2. Command Prompt & Command Prompt Admin

PowerShell can do everything the command prompt can plus more. Microsoft is moving towards using PowerShell more than command prompt. To find out more information about PowerShell click here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/#pi...

MikeSnyder61704, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Command Prompt & Command Prompt Admin

When I open the Task Bar on my computer instead of seeing Command Prompt & Command Prompt Admin I have Powershell & Powershell Admin in place of

[Moved from:
    Windows
    /Windows 10/Ease of access]

davidwright262, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Harpert Win User

command prompt problem

stupid question....

are you opening cmd as Admin?
    with me the slider is available:

Harpert, Aug 18, 2015
  5. Elgamal Win User
    stupid Answered
    Ping . cmd . cmd admin slider not available here . broke down just two days before

Elgamal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

command prompt problem

1. command prompt problem - Similar Threads - command prompt problem

2. Install Problems in Command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Problems in Command prompt: whenever I try to install anything from cmd it says 'install' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Please Help me asap. Thank You Panav...
  3. Problem with command prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with command prompt: the command prompt told me that it can't find the desktop, I don't know what to do. I need to run a python file but it continue to say that it can't find the directory of the file. After that I try to move the file to the desktop and now it says that it can't find it...
  4. Advanced Options Command Prompt Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advanced Options Command Prompt Problem: Ok so I set a net user <username> /time command and I need to remove the command in advanced options command prompt. When the try to execute the command net user <username> /time:all. It returns username not found. I am confused about what is going wrong submitted by...
  5. command prompt problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    command prompt problem: when I click to cmd prompt it is not opening and it is showing shortcut file which is not opening please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-problem/a8182e7b-7699-4dc2-9339-8bded7bd6c35
  6. Command Prompt Scrolling Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Scrolling Problem: I just noticed on a new HP laptop that I can't scroll back many lines. See below - the command powercfg /query generates many lines but the scroll bar on the right doesn't let me go back very far. Any ideas? [img] 139057
  7. Admin Command Prompt Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Admin Command Prompt Problem: So i got a game but it seems it can't find D3d11.dll. So i look on the internet to see how i can fix it myself. One idea said i should run sfc /scannow. I went on the admin command prompt, i can't type anything on it. It also automatically move to the top right of my screen...
  8. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  9. Msconfig and command prompt, problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Msconfig and command prompt, problems: Here's a secret: Right click on the little Windows flag in the lower left, and you see a menu with many commands, control panel, run [dialog box] and more. Click run and type 'msconfig' as many people know, there are three types of startups. Under another one of the tabs...
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240