Windows 10: Command Prompt

Discus and support Command Prompt in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time I use my laptop there is this COMMAND BOX that appears and within a second it disappears. Its really irritating and the worst part is if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yassernaik, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Command Prompt

Every time I use my laptop there is this COMMAND BOX that appears and within a second it disappears.
    Its really irritating and the worst part is if I am playing games or using any other program at that time the program that I am using minimizes automatically.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS *Sad

:)

yassernaik, Feb 7, 2017

2. Command Prompt & Command Prompt Admin

PowerShell can do everything the command prompt can plus more. Microsoft is moving towards using PowerShell more than command prompt. To find out more information about PowerShell click here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/#pi...

MikeSnyder61704, Feb 7, 2017
  3. Command Prompt & Command Prompt Admin

When I open the Task Bar on my computer instead of seeing Command Prompt & Command Prompt Admin I have Powershell & Powershell Admin in place of

[Moved from:
    Windows
    /Windows 10/Ease of access]

davidwright262, Feb 7, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Command Prompt

It would be very important to know what is in it. Check your Startup to see what may be causing it.

CountMike, Feb 7, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    You can check your startup items in task manager.

Have you updated any drivers recently.

Run a full antivirus scan.

swarfega, Feb 7, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    Ms often run this to remove update one drive

Samuria, Feb 7, 2017
  7. Steve C Win User
    A good utility to manage startup items is Autoruns if you are confident in using it. Autoruns for Windows

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Command Prompt

1. Command Prompt - Similar Threads - Command Prompt

2. Can’t use Command Prompt during start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t use Command Prompt during start up.: Hello, I forgot my password to my PC and I followed an online guide to resetting the password by using CMD during start up.However, every time I try to turn on the command centred demands me to input the password of the account.Does anyone know any potential fixes?...
  3. Can’t use Command Prompt during start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t use Command Prompt during start up.: Hello, I forgot my password to my PC and I followed an online guide to resetting the password by using CMD during start up.However, every time I try to turn on the command centred demands me to input the password of the account.Does anyone know any potential fixes?...
  4. How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107: Windows Firewall Defender stop my computer from using Internet. I also tried to resolve the problem using command prompt I typed "netsh advfirewall set profiles state on" to enable firewall,but there was an error code 10107 fail to start. Please help me with this problem.I...
  5. How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107

How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107: Windows Firewall Defender stop my computer from using Internet. I also tried to resolve the problem using command prompt I typed "netsh advfirewall set profiles state on" to enable firewall,but there was an error code 10107 fail to start. Please help me with this problem.I...
  6. How do I enable Windows firewall Defender by using command prompt? Error code 10107

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt: Hello Microsoft Support,We are facing an issue when using bcp.exe command on Windows server to bulk load data to SQL Server. The BCP command is not working when the file name contains non-english characters. We wanted to enable Unicode support for command line and so we...
  8. How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt

How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt: Hello Microsoft Support,We are facing an issue when using bcp.exe command on Windows server to bulk load data to SQL Server. The BCP command is not working when the file name contains non-english characters. We wanted to enable Unicode support for command line and so we...
  9. Command prompt opening on windows install screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt opening on windows install screen: In windows installer we used to access cmd by pressing shift + F10. Now it does not work. Does its support removed? Shortcut changed on some other issue?I tried many times and on many devices. Same every where.This screen. Both when updating or installing fresh....
  10. Command prompt opening on windows install screen

Command prompt opening on windows install screen: In windows installer we used to access cmd by pressing shift + F10. Now it does not work. Does its support removed? Shortcut changed on some other issue?I tried many times and on many devices. Same every where.This screen. Both when updating or installing fresh....