Windows 10: Commentary Bias

Discus and support Commentary Bias in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you let someone disrespect a former president of the USA by telling him to be careful when he bends over to pick up the soap when he goes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John McKell1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Commentary Bias

How do you let someone disrespect a former president of the USA by telling him to be careful when he bends over to pick up the soap when he goes to jail and that's fine to post, but when I suggest that the people prosecuting this person may face the same consequences, that is apparently against your community standards??? I really need that to be explained to me, because if you don't have a reasonable answer, then this is biased censorship and a violation of free speech, in the highest degree and I want to know who is responsible for this determination, so that I can pursue legal avenues!

:)

John McKell1, Dec 3, 2023

2. Windows 10 pictures and commentary at startup.

How can I remove the pictures and commentary when I start Windows 10, and go straight to the 'blue window'?

Is the password part of the pictures setup?

IanRobertson1, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Animotica - Possible to record an Audio Commentary in Stereo?

Hey!

I recently bought myself an animotica full version and as more as I get used to it, I‘m still wondering if it‘s possible to record an additional audio commentary for the video in stereo line?

Currently it‘s only recording the audio in mono, precisly only on the left channel, and I‘d like to do the audio comment in stereo.

I‘ve already looked up all over the settings but wasn‘t cappable to find any setup for stereo audio commentary.

* Moved from Community Center

Robin M_958, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Commentary Bias

Windows 10 Skype App

Hello,

To answer your query, we suggest that you try to check on the links provided below:

Let us know if it answered your query.

Marivel Man, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Commentary Bias

1. Commentary Bias - Similar Threads - Commentary Bias

2. Commentary Bias

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Commentary Bias: How do you let someone disrespect a former president of the USA by telling him to be careful when he bends over to pick up the soap when he goes to jail and that's fine to post, but when I suggest that the people prosecuting this person may face the same consequences, that is...
  3. I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain...: I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain to them about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-a-disturbing-bias-in-the-news-widgets-who/1fe8576a-019a-4eca-9950-c135068e2c48
  4. I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain...: I see a disturbing bias in the news widgets. Who selects these items and how do I complain to them about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-a-disturbing-bias-in-the-news-widgets-who/1fe8576a-019a-4eca-9950-c135068e2c48
  5. The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more...: Recently I took sides on something that the MSN algorithm disagrees with and argued with handles that troll for the left or liberal side of things. Prior to this I had been able to say almost anything I wanted so long as I wasn't accusing using blatant curse words. My problem...
  6. The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more...

The biased censorship on MSN News does need to stop. Why has MSN News even gotten more...: Recently I took sides on something that the MSN algorithm disagrees with and argued with handles that troll for the left or liberal side of things. Prior to this I had been able to say almost anything I wanted so long as I wasn't accusing using blatant curse words. My problem...
  7. 0x8007000e error, can't connect to microsoft services edge, store, commentary hub... how do...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x8007000e error, can't connect to microsoft services edge, store, commentary hub... how do...: Well i resetted my windows 10 to make it faster, withut deleting my files. Worked pretty well, but instead of using local, i use my e-mail adress as my way of connectionBut whenever i try to connect to microsoft store, microsoft edge or any other service, i got an error...
  8. 0x8007000e error, can't connect to microsoft services edge, store, commentary hub... how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8007000e error, can't connect to microsoft services edge, store, commentary hub... how do...: Well i resetted my windows 10 to make it faster, withut deleting my files. Worked pretty well, but instead of using local, i use my e-mail adress as my way of connectionBut whenever i try to connect to microsoft store, microsoft edge or any other service, i got an error...
  9. 0x8007000e error, can't connect to microsoft services edge, store, commentary hub... how do...

10. Is there a way to record commentary without a microphone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to record commentary without a microphone?: I know you can record video using Window's Xbox recording feature (Windows button + G). Is there also a way to record commentary without a microphone? submitted by /u/GQManOfTheYear [link] [comments]...