Windows 10: Comments don't show in MS Word 2016

Discus and support Comments don't show in MS Word 2016 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! my problem appears today after the windows update "..1709" I always open File Explorer and find my Word or PowerPoint files with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NourinE, Oct 22, 2017.

1. NourinE Win User

Comments don't show in MS Word 2016

Hi everyone!
    my problem appears today after the windows update "..1709" I always open File Explorer and find my Word or PowerPoint files with a comment that shows what is inside each file. but now I can no longer see the comment.

:)

NourinE, Oct 22, 2017

2. Thai characters with Arial Unicode MS font displays incorrectly in Windows 10 (only)

Can you send us a screenshot showing that you have the Arial Unicode MS font in Word Online or Microsoft Word 2016?

And can you show us how Arial Unicode MS font looks like in Thai language?

In this way, we can determine the issue and prove your claim.

We will looking forward to your reply.

Johann Eva, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Windows 10 won't let me add tag, author, etc.

I don't think the problem has anything to do with MS Office. The error comes from File Explorer when I try to add a tag in the details pane; the only reason I mentioned Word was because when you save you can choose to add a tag at that time and when I do
    it doesn't ever populate/show up in File Explorer. I want to sort by tag and the tag should show up under the "tag" column (next to date modified, etc.) But if I try to add a tag, author, comment, or anything else it pops up with the same error. I have been
    using MS Office 2010 and just received a free copy of 2016 from my school so I am going to upgrade shortly, but I don't think it will fix the problem since the problem I'm having is in File Explorer.

christen HELP ME, Oct 22, 2017
Thema:

Comments don't show in MS Word 2016

1. Comments don't show in MS Word 2016 - Similar Threads - Comments don't show

2. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  3. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  4. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Preview Pane not showing comments on word documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview Pane not showing comments on word documents: In the past, I was able to see the track changes and comments in the file explorer preview pane. Now I have to actually open the document to read the comment. Anyone know a fix for this?...
  6. Preview Pane not showing comments on word documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Pane not showing comments on word documents: In the past, I was able to see the track changes and comments in the file explorer preview pane. Now I have to actually open the document to read the comment. Anyone know a fix for this?...
  7. Preview Pane not showing comments on word documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. MS Word - Comment Reports

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word - Comment Reports: I have a lengthy word doc with many edits from multiple users. As the versions have moved along, I've addressed comments with revisions, marked the comments as "Done", and as the final product was reached, deleted some comments and responses. I need to print the comments...
  9. Word 2016

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Word 2016: I am unable to open home page I have reinstalled the product but I still cannot open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2016/1534d006-b45d-41a6-85c6-cb5274dcc1f4"
  10. dictation in MS Word 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dictation in MS Word 2016: MS Word does not activate mic when I click on mic icon. mic does work thru Cortana but not through Word icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictation-in-ms-word-2016/5aafd46b-65b9-4cde-9268-03bcbd2abb87