Windows 10: Communication Apps Suite: Mail, People, Calendar but no Tasks?

Discus and support Communication Apps Suite: Mail, People, Calendar but no Tasks? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So in the built-in PIM apps inside Windows, is there actually an official app to sync Outlook.com Tasks? I currently already have my phone synced to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ToniCipriani, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Communication Apps Suite: Mail, People, Calendar but no Tasks?

So in the built-in PIM apps inside Windows, is there actually an official app to sync Outlook.com Tasks?

I currently already have my phone synced to Outlook.com just fine, but to manipulate Tasks on my desktop, I can only resort to the browser.

:)

ToniCipriani, Apr 22, 2017

2. CONVERTING FROM LIVE MAIL TO MAIL FOR WINDOWS 10

Hi Andre,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

No, you cannot import emails, contacts and calendar to the Mail app in Windows 10. Calendar app, Mail app and People app are integrated with each other. Once you add your account to the app, all the emails, calendar and contacts will be synced respectively.

You may refer the link below to set up your account with Windows 10 Mail app.

Email & communication

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/email-communication

Set up email and calendar

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-email

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 22, 2017
  3. W10 Calendar Synching

Hey Felix, the mail, calendar and people apps are synced service from your online accounts. Add them in mail, calendar or people app settings.

So for example if you have any Outlook account for Microsoft account, set up your calendar, mail and contacts on it, add it to Mail in Manage Account settings and it will include your Calendar and Contacts (People) in those apps.

You can also any other Mail, calendar or Contacts you have in online or Office accounts and these will sync to those apps as you choose.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Apr 22, 2017
Thema:

Communication Apps Suite: Mail, People, Calendar but no Tasks?

1. Communication Apps Suite: Mail, People, Calendar but no Tasks? - Similar Threads - Communication Apps Suite

2. Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.: How do i delete the first two contacts from my people app in windows? They are slightly wrong where the third is correct and when I search in my Mail/Calendar people app, I cannot find them?...
  3. Mail App, People App and Calendar App

Mail App, People App and Calendar App: I posted this question in the mail section; maybe the wrong section as I got 0 replies; sorry for that. I am using Mail App, People App and Calendar App on my Microsoft Windows Home Edition 20H2 OS. In Mail I have 3 accounts: an Outlook.com account, an iCloud.com account and...
  4. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  5. Mail&Calendar and People App crash soon after launch

Mail&Calendar and People App crash soon after launch: Hardware: Surface pro 3 Software: Windows 10(1803 , OS internal ver 17134.345) 1. First time I was realized my Mail app has some issues with the IMAP account, which cannot receive new mail. Than I tried to edit the account settings, but the account setting dialogue won't...
  6. Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People

Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People: Where do Calendar, Mail and People store the data I enter? Is it stored on the cloud?? If so, should I be concerned about privacy?? James 112083
  7. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  8. Cannot add any accounts to Mail, Calendar or People apps

Cannot add any accounts to Mail, Calendar or People apps: When I try to add an account to the Mail, Calendar or People apps I get a "Something went wrong" error, code 0x80070422. I have run sfc /scannow, DISM /cleanup-image etc, tried stopping and starting the credential manager and setting it to start automatically, but no luck....
  9. Can't install "Mail, Calendar and People" app (errorcode 0x80073cff)

Can't install "Mail, Calendar and People" app (errorcode 0x80073cff): I had "Mail Calendar and People" app installed on my Windows 10 build 9926, then 10041 update came and after it finished installing, that app was gone! And since then I couldn't install it back, gives the errorcode 0x80073cff as you can see on the screenshot below: [img]...
  10. Error code: 0x80070424 Mail, People, Calendar Apps

Error code: 0x80070424 Mail, People, Calendar Apps: Hey guys first i want too thank U guys to take your precious time to look at this thread So guys my problem is Mail, People, Calendar apps whenever i want to add an account and choose any of the accounts . it will gave me an Error code: 0x80070424 Mail, People,...