Windows 10: Comodo censorship filter in new Firefox browser 46.0.1Not comfortable.

Discus and support Comodo censorship filter in new Firefox browser 46.0.1Not comfortable. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Comodo is Spanish is translated as "comfortable". But in Firefox 46.0.1, it is anything but. In my discussion forums that I use Firefox for, Mozilla... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dperecky, May 21, 2016.

1. dperecky Win User

Comodo censorship filter in new Firefox browser 46.0.1Not comfortable.

Comodo is Spanish is translated as "comfortable". But in Firefox 46.0.1, it is anything but.

In my discussion forums that I use Firefox for, Mozilla decided to incorporate the Comodo filter. And no, they did not say anything about it when Firefox was "updated".

If I wanted Comodo filtering active while browsing, I would use the Comodo browser.

Seriously? Filter out embedded Youtube vids? That is not filtering. That is censorship.

Anyways... rant over.

Is there a way to disable Comodo in Firefox? Thanks in advance.

:)

dperecky, May 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 mouse clicking problem in the Start Button area

Another area in question is the new Edge Browser. I use multiple browsers like Firefox, IceDragon by Comodo etc...

All of my other browsers will allow me full functions.

The EDGE browser will not allow me to click on "New Tab" "Settings" "Hub" "More Actions" area.

I can click on the lower section of it (Light Green) and also the Upper Right Hand X to close it, but nowhere else in the upper portion of the EDGE browser.
    Comodo censorship filter in new Firefox browser 46.0.1Not comfortable. [​IMG]

William TRoney III, May 21, 2016
  3. Every single web browser crashes after latest Windows 10 update

In my case,after installing the recent Windows updates Comodo Firewall causes Firefox crashes on startup. today Comodo released an update and after installing it, Firefox works normally again.

PuppetGrenade, May 21, 2016
  4. dperecky Win User

Been looking around for a way to disable or de-install Comodo for the Firefox browser... No such luck. Anybody else?

dperecky, Jun 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Comodo censorship filter in new Firefox browser 46.0.1Not comfortable. - Similar Threads - Comodo censorship filter

2. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  3. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  4. Censorship

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Censorship: Seriously people, I put this comment under one of other comments and your new robotic algorithm which has no ability for critical thinking, regarded my comment as unacceptable. I made sure to take video feed. "Can someone tell the girl in the video, she is spreading folk...
  5. Better browser then firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Better browser then firefox?: Is there a browser that 1- isn't way different 2-can use almost all FF addons 3-doesn't force u to update or remind u every day numerous times. #3 is the reason i wanna change. I don't know why but the update prompt gone from a few times a day to literally every few minutes....
  6. a problem with the firefox browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with the firefox browser: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. When I boot up the laptop and the desktop comes up. Random programs that are installed on my C: HD will pop up on the desktop without me clicking on those programs to open them up. I screen captured one of...
  7. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  8. How to fix Comodo Browser Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to fix Comodo Browser Protection: Hey guys, I keep getting this notification from past week and I want to disable it. [img] Regards. 101932
  9. Update for Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Update for Firefox Browser: [img] Firefox Update 43574
  10. firefox browser security

in Browsers and Email
    firefox browser security: hi, guys I hear browser security should be taken seriously, which top extensions/add-on's do you guys use/recommend to make Firefox really safe when I am browsing, thanks for you time guys, , 63893