Windows 10: Compact framework removed after update 10586

Discus and support Compact framework removed after update 10586 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I still have a lot of user working with Mobile device and compact Framework 3.5 to windows 10 on my laptop I was happy to find that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by olibara, Jan 10, 2016.

1. olibara Win User

Compact framework removed after update 10586

Hello

I still have a lot of user working with Mobile device and compact Framework 3.5
    to windows 10 on my laptop I was happy to find that everything was still working fine

So I upgrade my other machine to Windows 10

But suddenly after update 10586 The former Compact Framework 3.5 was removed without any warning !
    It mean that I'm totally unable to support my customer

This is absolutely unacceptable from Microsoft !
    And those kind of things will me surely drives me to move to Android instead staying with Microsoft for any mobile application

Here is another victim !

Microsoft.CompactFramework.CSharp.targets missing after Update 10586 of Windows 10 - static void Main() Dev Blog

:)

olibara, Jan 10, 2016

2. Compact Framework 3.5 removed after update 10586

I had a same issue .net framework 3.5 compact framework is not supported with
    OS Build 15063.296 Kindly provide for us clear information and fix also

KALAIVANANRAVI, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Compact Framework 3.5 removed after update 10586

Hello Olivier,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience you have experienced.

To understand your issue better kindly answer the following:

• Are you facing the issue with Windows 10 phone or System (Laptop/Desktop)?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Is your system working properly?
    • Did you upgrade your phone to the build 10586?
    Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 10, 2016
Thema:

Compact framework removed after update 10586

1. Compact framework removed after update 10586 - Similar Threads - Compact framework removed

2. Desinger Compact Keyboard cannot be repair after removed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desinger Compact Keyboard cannot be repair after removed: Dear Support, I found my Designer Compact Keyboard cannot be re-paired again if once I removed it. The following are the sequence of events:1. the new keyboard can be paired at once when the first time of power on. Bluetooth-1 was paired with my PC detail of the hardware and...
  3. File Explorer Less Compact After Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Less Compact After Update: After one of the updates, my File Explorer changed a bit to have more blank space between files. This makes it a bit difficult for me to find things when I have a lot of files to look through.Bellow is a picture of what it looks like now:I was wondering if there was a way to...
  4. 1511 10586 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1511 10586 update: Hi all, I have a Samsung Laptop which has Windows 7 Home edition on it. I have upgraded it to the Windows 10 Home and all is fine. Windows now informs me that an upgrade version 1511, 10586 is ready to update so I clicked check for udates and it says click to download,...
  5. Update to Build 10586

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update to Build 10586: I currently have Windows 10 (Build 10240). For some reason when I attempt to update my system it says that no updates are available. Does anyone know why I can't update to Build 10586? The latest Windows Defender updates install, but not the latest build. 43204
  6. Quicken 2014 not launching after 10586 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quicken 2014 not launching after 10586 update: Quicken 2014 was working fine after upgrade from W7 but after latest MS 10586 upgrade Q14 stopped launching, in regular mode I don't get any errors but under SAFE mode get the error loaded below. Troubleshooting so far: Safe Mode --Memory check [W10 built-in...
  7. No network after Windows 10 build 10586 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No network after Windows 10 build 10586 update: I updated my Windows 10 pro to 10586 build (not insider) using windows update. And now my network connection is gone. LAN cable is connected router is fine other PCs connect just fine i even tried changing LAN cables and ports on router. I see exclamation mark in task bar...
  8. How safe is it to clean Registry after 10586 update?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How safe is it to clean Registry after 10586 update?: As you can see it shows a lot of stuffs that need to be cleaned in Registry. Is it safe to clean it the whole or maybe I could choose to clean the non system registries only or something? 30360
  9. Boot issue after update 10586

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot issue after update 10586: update the windows and have this problem : The boot after restart on Windows 10 GA Build 10240: 1. BIOS 2. Windows Boot Logo 3. Blank Black Screen 4. Login Screen The boot after restart on Windows 10 GA Build 10586: 1. BIOS 2. Windows Boot Logo 3. Blank Black...
  10. Windows will not update after 10586

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not update after 10586: When Windows 10 was originally available I managed to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - with problems sending me back to Windows 7 several times. The windows upgrade assistant says my desktop is on Windows 10 update 10586 and updates up to 15063 are available. I have...