Windows 10: compatibility issues: Third party security programmes Vs Win 10

Discus and support compatibility issues: Third party security programmes Vs Win 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello friends ! I have recently upgraded the OS to Win 10 Home from Win 7 Home premium version. I had Kapersky Internet security 2015 installed in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by crsprakash, Aug 27, 2015.

1. compatibility issues: Third party security programmes Vs Win 10

Hello friends !
    I have recently upgraded the OS to Win 10 Home from Win 7 Home premium version.
    I had Kapersky Internet security 2015 installed in Win 7 and the same is not compatible in Win 10.
    Mine being the windows 10 home version, i can not permanently disable windows defender .
    I surf a lot and I am a little bit worried about the efficiency of the built in security system( win 10 is in a nascent state, and it is early to have an opinion on the security issues)

Your suggestions and ideas on this are greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

:)

crsprakash, Aug 27, 2015
  2. Joanna 777, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Problem applying Win 10 (Home 32-bit) updates: Quick Heal 17 32-bit

Hi Ravindra,

We usually advise our customer to use our software to make sure that there will be no compatibility issues or what not. We cannot guarantee that there will be no issue once you tried to reinstall the said third party software. We suggest that you check and
    review a discussion from one of our community member Semian, about this topic on this

link

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

compatibility issues: Third party security programmes Vs Win 10

1. compatibility issues: Third party security programmes Vs Win 10 - Similar Threads - compatibility issues Third

2. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  3. Purchasing licenced Win 10 from third party sites.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purchasing licenced Win 10 from third party sites.: I was recently watching a couple of tech youtubers from where I live and I couldn't help but notice that once every couple of videos they would plug an ad for a couple of websites that offer software that is considerably cheaper that buying from the official manufacturer...
  4. Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software: Just today I did a fresh start on my computer removing all of my personal files due to my computer becoming overfilled with junk. After the restart things were okay until I installed steam, discord, chrome, etc. I tried to run them but they were not loading and whenever steam...
  5. Windows defragmenter vs Third-party defragmenter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows defragmenter vs Third-party defragmenter: Hello, What is the difference between Windows defragmenter vs Third-party defragmeneter? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defragmenter-vs-third-party-defragmenter/10fa6cf6-6c43-4bf5-910e-999ec4cd4c94"
  6. Windows 10 third party program starting issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 third party program starting issues: Dear Folks, Sometimes when i am working on windows 10 OS i face issues that my third party app is not starting .Even system is not restart/shutdown from there. Kindly give the exact solution for the issue....
  7. Third Party Free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Third Party Free: If the likes of Kaspersky Free or Bitdefender Free are downloaded does Windows 10 stop updating completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/third-party-free/2137ca8d-a7d6-4bd1-8b93-714c0f810ec0
  8. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  9. Windows time server vs Third-party application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows time server vs Third-party application: I do not use the Windows time server and in settings, date and time, internet time, no time server is selected (only 2 are offered: time.windows.com and time.nist.gov). I prefer to use the application Dimension 4 and have done for many years in Win XP, Win 7 , Win 8 and now...
  10. Security permissions in Microsoft and third party applications.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security permissions in Microsoft and third party applications.: I'm constantly running into the issue what should I allow to install in my PC's and laptops. Usually what disqualifies them it is asking for excessive permissions. I think there should be standard set where user would be able to access and change each individual permission...