Windows 10: Compatibility of Toshiba laptop with Win10 1803

Discus and support Compatibility of Toshiba laptop with Win10 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If my Toshiba A11 laptop is not on the MS compatibility list, and attempts for 1803 to install keep failing, should I try to install it via an ISO file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bilateral, Aug 27, 2018.

1. bilateral Win User

Compatibility of Toshiba laptop with Win10 1803

If my Toshiba A11 laptop is not on the MS compatibility list, and attempts for 1803 to install keep failing, should I try to install it via an ISO file download anyway, or should try to stay with ver. 1709? In any case, I'm not sure how to get Windows Update to stop trying to install 1803. Version 1709 runs fine on this machine.

:)

bilateral, Aug 27, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 28, 2018
  3. BillL1230 Win User
    Toshiba S70-A laptop fan speed in Win10

Thanks for the reply!

I can't find any drivers listed for the Intel Rapid Storage. This Toshiba has AHCI from Microsoft.

But, I still have the jet speed fan in Win10 preview builds, but not for the Win10 upgrade on the Win8.1 partition.

BillL1230, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Recent upgrade to windows 10 on Toshiba Satelite E205 laptop. Are there known compatibility issues?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch pad. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer web site and install, if the issue persist install the drivers in compatibility mode.

Method 2: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Compatibility of Toshiba laptop with Win10 1803 - Similar Threads - Compatibility Toshiba laptop

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  4. TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP: Why my toshiba laptop has no tpm option on bios mode? I can't find it anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm-toshiba-laptop/018766d2-7929-4d30-9275-22297da797bf
  5. Toshiba Exterrnal Hard Drive compatibility

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Toshiba Exterrnal Hard Drive compatibility: My Windows 10 laptop is not recognizing a Toshiba Exterrnal Hard Drive for setup. The drive was put in a drawer and forgotten, and just pulled out. Box says it's compatible with pre-Windows 10 OS. Anybody know how to make it work with Windows 10?...
  6. Toshiba Satellite Win 10 compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite Win 10 compatibility: Hello, I installed W10 Pro on an older Toshiba Satellite laptop. Everything went OK but I am having trouble connecting to my home network. When I bring the laptop close to the router it detects it and connects automatically, but when I move away to the next room, it loses...
  7. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  8. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  9. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...
  10. Win10 update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 update 1803: HI, Since already few weeks Win10 updating is not finished. I observe also some problems with my C:\ driver. All folders are ALWAYS ReadOnly. I've tried different solutions including Command attr. without any effect. Additionally, when any driver is connected on the USB his...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Toshiba Windows 10 compatibility list

2. will windows 10 work on Toshiba Satelite laptop

3. can i use win10 ver 1803 on laptop to upgrade from win7 on desktop

4. windows 10 1903 compatible toshiba laptops,
  5. how to check if my toshiba satellite is comaptible with windows 10 1903,
  6. toshiba satellite p55w-c5200x support windows 10 1809 build,
  7. Toshiba P55w-c5200x windows 1803 to make 1809 work,
  8. is the toshiba satellite c55-a-1eh suitable for windows 10 latest version 1809?,
  9. is the Toshiba Satellite C55-A-1EH suitable for windwos 10 latest version 1809?,
  10. toshiba satellite laptops suitable for win 10 1809 upgrade from 1803 updrade,
  11. toshiba satellite win 10 install,
  12. toshiba satellite laptop win 10 1803 update,
  13. pcs toshiba compatibility with windows 10 1809 version,
  14. toshiba laptop will not update to 1803,
  15. new toshiba laptop has win10 change to win7