Windows 10: compatibility view lists

Discus and support compatibility view lists in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well this seems to be a nag on every start up :/ I've never found any use for Microsoft's comp-view lists so I uncheck the option Alt+TB For both but... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ThrashZone, Oct 24, 2014.

1. compatibility view lists

Well this seems to be a nag on every start up :/
    I've never found any use for Microsoft's comp-view lists so I uncheck the option Alt+TB
    For both but seems this produces a popup on start of ie11 on win-10 9860 :/

Might have try another browser if that's the case *Tongue

:)

ThrashZone, Oct 24, 2014

2. compatibility view

Actually, Compatibility View may be contributing to this problem.

Try this:

Compatibility View might be telling the site you're running IE7.

From Internet Explorer> Tools (on the Menu Bar) (or Alt + t)> Compatibility View Settings, verify that the site is not in the list, that "Use Microsoft compatibility lists" is unchecked and that "Display Intranet Sites in Compatibility View" is unchecked.

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 24, 2014
  3. Message from websites that my IE11 is an unsupported version

Hi,

On sites where you're seeing this message, Compatibility View may be the culprit.

Compatibility View tells websites that you're running an earlier version of Internet Explorer.

From IE> Tools (or Alt + t)> Compatibility View Settings, verify that the site is not in the list, that "Use Microsoft compatibility lists" is unchecked and that "Display Intranet Sites in Compatibility View" is unchecked.

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 24, 2014
Thema:

compatibility view lists

1. compatibility view lists - Similar Threads - compatibility view lists

2. Always my files in view list how to?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always my files in view list how to?: Hello, How can I set as default to see my files in list and not as medium or big icons? Thanks Came [img] [img] 135480
  3. LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS: system requirements for G-sync Compatible display 01. Minimum Graphics cards :GeForce 10 series (Pascal) and above including the latest GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards. 02. Minimum Driver : v417.71 or higher 03. Minimum Operating System :Windows 10 x64 i have...
  4. Windows Hello - Face authentication - List of compatible webcams

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello - Face authentication - List of compatible webcams: Hi Microsoft Team, I've been searching hours and hours on Microsoft websites and many internet Search Engines, for a list of compatible hardware with Windows Hello, specifically for Webcams in regards to Face Authentication. Unfortunately all my trials were unsuccessful so...
  5. List view not show

in Windows 10 Support
    List view not show: Win10 1803 *.ico files no longer display in list view ["Always show icons, never thumbnails" is checked]. In windows 7 I have no problem when thumbnails is disabled [I could view icons in list view...]. Default app for .ico file type is set to Photos App. 122152
  6. apply list view to only all subfolders

in Windows 10 Customization
    apply list view to only all subfolders: How do I apply a view, specifically the "list" view, to only all of the subfolders of a folder without changing each one individually. 36806
  7. Compatible Network Adapters Listing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compatible Network Adapters Listing?: Is there a listing of what network adapters are compatible with Win10? I am told the adapter I am using is NOT compatible. I am not adverse to purchasing a different one and installing it to get around this problem but I'd like to be able to verify that whatever I get IS...
  8. Making "list" default view for file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Making "list" default view for file explorer: How can I make the file explorer always use "list" view when opening files and folders? Thanks 65271
  9. List of approved Windows 10 compatible security products

in Windows 10 News
    List of approved Windows 10 compatible security products: Windows 10 is now available to users around the world, and it comes with new security features. AV-Comparatives tested a variety of software titles to see which of them are compatible with the new operating system. The test checked whether the programs’ essential functions...
  10. How to make list view default for all folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make list view default for all folders?: I've tried the "Apply to folders" button in the options menu, but it does not work, newly opened folders still open with "details" view... :/ Is there another way to make "list" view the default setting for all the folders? thanks for the help 73262