Windows 10: Compatible Monitors

Discus and support Compatible Monitors in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; What monitor is compatible with a SamsunG S27A850D to enablle a dual monitor setup in vertical mode is required The new monitor thus must have Pivot,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ozdennisb, Jul 23, 2018.

1. ozdennisb Win User

Compatible Monitors

What monitor is compatible with a SamsunG S27A850D to enablle a dual monitor setup in vertical mode is required The new monitor thus must have Pivot, DP connectivity, and HD equivalent to the S27A850D. It must not be a curved, or a touch screen. All help gratefully received

ozdennisb, Jul 23, 2018

2. Viewsonic monitor compatibility with Windows 10

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let's try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.
    I would suggest you try updating Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if it helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the device driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist, I would recommend you to contact Viewsonic
    VA2231WM-LED manufacturer and check if they have the latest driver which is compatible with Windows 10. If the latest driver is not available for Windows 10 you can buy a new monitor which is compatible with Windows 10.

Visit the below link for Connect a second monitor or projector

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 23, 2018
  4. chirp Win User

Compatible Monitors

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Compatible Monitors

1. Compatible Monitors - Similar Threads - Compatible Monitors

2. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  3. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  4. Xbox series x monitor compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox series x monitor compatibility: My monitor has a 2.0 hdmi port. It is 165htz full hd with free sync and smart sync. Can it achieve the 120 fps that the Xbox series x is capable of? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  5. Large (27") touchscreen monitors compatible with Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Large (27") touchscreen monitors compatible with Win10?: Looking to build a kiosk type of setup. The monitor would have to be a minimum of 27". Are there any touchscreens that work reliably with Win10? submitted by /u/Mister_Kurtz [link] [comments]...
  6. New Graphics Card Compatible with Viewsonic VP2770 Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Graphics Card Compatible with Viewsonic VP2770 Monitor: I have a Viewsonic monitor model VP2770 operating at its maximum resolution of 2560x1440 pixels via a DVD-DL cable. The monitor has the following digital inputs: DVI-D Dual Link Display Port 1.2 HDMI 1.4 (max 1920x1080 for PC or 2560x1440 for Mac) New high resolution...
  7. LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS: system requirements for G-sync Compatible display 01. Minimum Graphics cards :GeForce 10 series (Pascal) and above including the latest GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards. 02. Minimum Driver : v417.71 or higher 03. Minimum Operating System :Windows 10 x64 i have...
  8. Simple network speed monitor Windows 10 compatible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple network speed monitor Windows 10 compatible: Need a recommendation for a simple network speed monitor so that I can see the actual download/upload speed while a file is being downloaded . It would be nice to see the information displayed in the taskbar. Tks 127392
  9. CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors: G-SYNC’s display technology has been delivering superior gaming experiences since 2013, and as we begin 2019 we have several exciting G-SYNC announcements to share. Introducing “G-SYNC Compatible” Displays In 2013 we released G-SYNC, a revolutionary monitor technology that...
  10. Monitor resolution is not compatable with windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor resolution is not compatable with windows 10.: How do I set the windows resolution to agree with the monitors resolution of 1920x1080? Windows will go to this setting but quickly reverts to another setting. This back and forth change is ongoing. I have auto set the monitor to 1920x1080. Any help would be...