Windows 10: Compatible TPM not found Windows 10

Discus and support Compatible TPM not found Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, about close to a week ago, my Windows Defender Security Center notified me to 'fix functionality issues' regarding my security processor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nekowhipie, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Compatible TPM not found Windows 10

Hi there, about close to a week ago, my Windows Defender Security Center notified me to 'fix functionality issues' regarding my security processor. Refer to image below.

Compatible TPM not found Windows 10 790e33da-1ea9-43c4-a514-119d454969d3?upload=true.png

I have followed the instructions laid out to resolve this issue as can be seen in the image below, "Reset your security processor (Clear TPM)". However to my dismay, after pressing the "Clear and restart" button with the device restarting and all, the error message persists and did not solve the issue which supposedly should have 'cleared and restarted' the TPM. Refer to image below.

Compatible TPM not found Windows 10 4c503e2b-3baf-46ee-850a-f72a04dd47b0?upload=true.png

I've tried opening my TPM.msc and got the error below.

Compatible TPM not found Windows 10 d75a82b4-568d-4be4-8a09-ce251818bd32?upload=true.png

I've also booted my device in BIOS and found no problem regarding the TPM as seen below.

Compatible TPM not found Windows 10 4615e3b6-ba16-4d52-9881-6d3059523296?upload=true.jpg

I can't really seem to figure out the problem but I have followed this thread and noticed some similarities in the problem, however mine had no recent updates to Office 365. I can only think of some Windows Cumulative Updates that happened this past week. I have also tried restoring my PC to an earlier point in time before this week, but to no avail. The restoration completed with errors(which I forgot to take a screenshot of).

I've also followed checked the Device Manager only to find that, just like the thread, the roll back for the driver is greyed out. I've also checked that the driver has the latest update. And that's it. My trail to resolving the issue stops here. Could someone assist me? Thanks so much Compatible TPM not found Windows 10 :D

Compatible TPM not found Windows 10 f5f88c9d-4318-4862-bfb3-80e9a30b1127?upload=true.jpg

P.S. I really hope to get a solution here on the forum because the responses that my manufacturer gave eventually told me to do a reset of the PC and as much as possible I wanted to avoid that. It also felt like their help wasn't sincere enough and just wanted a easy way out of the problem. I've been using my device for nearly as close to 3 years, and despite regularly backing up my data (documents, photos...etc), I feel that it will be a huge hassle for me to backup my applications along with their original keys. Some of them have been set up in a really complex manner (due to additional security issues) and I hope to never go through the difficult road of reinstalling them after a clean wipe-out.

:)

nekowhipie, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 devices now requires hardware encryption/TPM

Stolen from Sweclockers, but it's in swedish.

So from now on devices (OEM built) needs a TPM module. Relevant bit:

Pretty interesting, but there's tons of questions I guess. I don't actually now anything about how TPM works, just that it's hardware, meaning the key is stored in a physical chip and that the decryption has to run through this chip. But I have no idea how let's say biometrics is tied to this. Or what the implications will be, or what exactly is encrypted. The entire storage or just the log in details as such?

Frick, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

It's clear as mud. As far as I can tell, it's specific to Windows, not necessarily activated programs like MacAfee, games, etc etc etc. MS Office, I have no idea.

Here's a lengthy doc on it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...initialize-and-configure-ownership-of-the-tpm

Sasqui, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Compatible TPM not found Windows 10

TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Compatible TPM not found Windows 10

1. Compatible TPM not found Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Compatible TPM found

2. TPM Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM Not Found: Hi,I was looking at updating my computer from Windows 11 21H2, however I'm having an issue with TPM. Apparently a compatible TPM cannot be found on my computer.I've tried several different troubleshooting options:- Ensuring Windows is up to date- Updating TPM Driver from...
  3. TPM Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM Not Found: Hi,I was looking at updating my computer from Windows 11 21H2, however I'm having an issue with TPM. Apparently a compatible TPM cannot be found on my computer.I've tried several different troubleshooting options:- Ensuring Windows is up to date- Updating TPM Driver from...
  4. Strange ports are found and TPM is not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange ports are found and TPM is not found: Hello FriendsWell i have Windows 11 installed on Asus ROG ,So Here is the thing i have formated my laptop because seems malware bytes found legalhakcer.com suspicious linked to my edge...But some how i see two ports open in my laptop port 1042,1043 afrog so i googled seems...
  5. Strange ports are found and TPM is not found

Strange ports are found and TPM is not found: Hello FriendsWell i have Windows 11 installed on Asus ROG ,So Here is the thing i have formated my laptop because seems malware bytes found legalhakcer.com suspicious linked to my edge...But some how i see two ports open in my laptop port 1042,1043 afrog so i googled seems...
  6. Compatible TPM cannot be found but is definately available

Compatible TPM cannot be found but is definately available: I was playing Valorant a while back 1 year ago maybe perfectly fine and their anti-cheat requires TPM 2.0+ to be enabled. Recently I reinstalled the game and it gave me a warning say I cannot play without TPM 2.0 enabled. I searched around and found different solutions which...
  7. Compatible TPM cannot be found but is definately available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatible TPM cannot be found but is definately available: I was playing Valorant a while back 1 year ago maybe perfectly fine and their anti-cheat requires TPM 2.0+ to be enabled. Recently I reinstalled the game and it gave me a warning say I cannot play without TPM 2.0 enabled. I searched around and found different solutions which...
  8. compatible TPM Cannot be found even though its ON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    compatible TPM Cannot be found even though its ON: So I was trying to open Valorant like last month and got a message saying "This Build Of Vanguard Requires TPM version 2.0 and Secure Boot to be Enable" so I enabled it, but it still said the error, I know this isn't Valorant support but its a problem I have to tell. So I'm...
  9. compatible TPM Cannot be found even though its ON

compatible TPM Cannot be found even though its ON: So I was trying to open Valorant like last month and got a message saying "This Build Of Vanguard Requires TPM version 2.0 and Secure Boot to be Enable" so I enabled it, but it still said the error, I know this isn't Valorant support but its a problem I have to tell. So I'm...
  10. TPM not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TPM not found: I have Dell Inspiron 15 7548 and I have come to an error where my TPM is not found I tried searching for solutions but nothing worked. I am not sure if my system supports TPM, and I cannot find TPM in my BIOS. although I have an error of firmware not working in the device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. compatible tpm cannot be found windows 10

2. compatible tpm not found windows 10

3. compatible tpm cannot be found

4. tpm not found,
  5. No compatible source was found for this media,
  6. *.tmp e *.chk no win 10,
  7. no compatible tpm found,
  8. a compatible tpm security device cannot be found on this computer,
  9. compatible tpm could not be found,
  10. compatible tpm cannot be found win 10,
  11. windows 10 compatible tpm not found,