Windows 10: compatible windows 10 display driver?

Discus and support compatible windows 10 display driver? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Successfully upgraded my satellite c655-s5128 from windows 7 to windows 10. Native screen resolution was 1366x768 but now the only choices are 1024x768... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by rongo31, Jun 6, 2016.

1. rongo31 Win User

compatible windows 10 display driver?

Successfully upgraded my satellite c655-s5128 from windows 7 to windows 10. Native screen resolution was 1366x768 but now the only choices are 1024x768 or 800x600. Is there a driver that is compatible with my display and windows 10? I know intel is not directly supporting the display adapter/driver for my c665-s5128 but I'm wondering if someone has found a workaround or a compatible driver intended for another laptop that will work with mine. Can anyone help?

:)

rongo31, Jun 6, 2016
  2. ace1000 Win User

Dell monitor e2214h/ windows 7.0/ H.P s5414y computer ...unable to grade to windows 10

Compatibility Report from Microsoft...Here's why windows 10 can't be installed on your computer:::NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430... The display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with windows 10.... Need help on this...

ace1000, Jun 6, 2016
  3. BLBW Win User
    Windows 10 cannot be installed on this computer

Message is: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. The display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10.

Display is a Compaq Q1859. Is there anything that can be done to make it compatible? Or do I just need a new display?

BLBW, Jun 6, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

bobkn, Jun 6, 2016
  5. rongo31 Win User
    Thanks for the reply. All this link gives me is the driver update utility which does not work. Can you specify an Intel display driver for 8.1 that "might" work with my updated Windows 10 os? If such a driver can be found, I can try a manual update (auto-update via the driver update utility simply does not work).

rongo31, Jun 8, 2016
  6. RWOne Win User
    Reinstall the 7 driver for your laptop.

RWOne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. compatible windows 10 display driver? - Similar Threads - compatible display driver

2. Display driver suddenly is not compatible after the recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver suddenly is not compatible after the recent update: Hello, it seems that my display driver isn't compatible with the recent version of the windows update. It prompts an error message that is attached to this post. Thanks to whoever can help me....
  3. Display driver suddenly is not compatible after the recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display driver suddenly is not compatible after the recent update: Hello, it seems that my display driver isn't compatible with the recent version of the windows update. It prompts an error message that is attached to this post. Thanks to whoever can help me....
  4. driver compatability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver compatability: driver compatibility https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-compatability/0b88feda-3459-4f57-9fec-69f653c78376
  5. Nvidia drivers not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia drivers not compatible with windows 10: So I have an old Asus prime z270-ar motherboard, Intel i7 7700k, Asus dual gtx 1070 8gb.Gpu will not recognize in bios or device manage. Nvidia drivers can not detect a GPU and Nvidia drivers say it's not compatible with my windows 10 os. How can I get my graphics card up and...
  6. Nvidia drivers not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia drivers not compatible with windows 10: So I have an old Asus prime z270-ar motherboard, Intel i7 7700k, Asus dual gtx 1070 8gb.Gpu will not recognize in bios or device manage. Nvidia drivers can not detect a GPU and Nvidia drivers say it's not compatible with my windows 10 os. How can I get my graphics card up and...
  7. Nvidia drivers not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Display Problems and Compatibility issues in Window 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display Problems and Compatibility issues in Window 10.: I have HP laptop and it often happens that the my browser doesn't show the websites how they are supposed to appear. Some images just wont appear, the menu and other header options are all jumbled. This might be happening because of the windows installed and is not compatible...
  9. Intel(R) HD Graphics display driver not compatible With Windows 10 upgrade

Intel(R) HD Graphics display driver not compatible With Windows 10 upgrade: I have multiple machines that I am upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and many of them fail the upgrade due to incompatible software. some digging around showed that there are some Intel(R) HD Graphic display drivers are not compatible with Windows 10. On a test machine...
  10. Compatible display graphics drivers

Compatible display graphics drivers: I am not satisfied with the display performance of my Lenovo laptop (ThinkPad series model X131e) coupled with the recent start-up and auto repair failure. And I tried to update the display graphics drivers but it's different from the one in Lenovo's website. I've also...