Windows 10: Compete with Facebook friends using social features on Microsoft Band

Discus and support Compete with Facebook friends using social features on Microsoft Band in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; New Microsoft Band social features enable you to reach your fitness goals with healthy competition. When it comes to Facebook and fitness, the two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Compete with Facebook friends using social features on Microsoft Band

Source: Compete with your Facebook friends using new social features on Microsoft Band | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 23, 2016

2. Nokia Social troubles

I discovered solutions to the two problems I was having with Nokia Social and Facebook friends.

1. For a missing friend. Reinstalling the Social app did not help. I visited Facebook using a web browser and unfriended the friend. Then I sent a new friend request to them. After they accepted the request, they came up on the Nokia Social facebook friend
    list.

2. Phantom unknown mystery friend. Again, reinstalling Social didn't help. They don't appear in regular Facebook so couldn't be unfriended. I deleted and reinstated my Facebook account in Nokia Social. Then the phantom friend was gone.

So far working OK.

NigelGilesQld, Mar 23, 2016
  3. tolga_n8 Win User
    How to tag friends in Facebook Status with Nokia N8?

I have a question: When I want to tag friends from Nokia Social or Facebook mobile page, there is no option to tag friends. You can "check in" using Nokia Social and Facebook mobile page, but how can you tag friends in Facebook Status?

Can we tag friends or not?

If you have the information, please reply back.

Thank you..

tolga_n8, Mar 23, 2016
Thema:

Compete with Facebook friends using social features on Microsoft Band

1. Compete with Facebook friends using social features on Microsoft Band - Similar Threads - Compete Facebook friends

2. Fundmental competence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fundmental competence: Why is Microsoft so fundamentally incompetent? This is the basic question that should be answered on these pages.Why do they introduce features that no-one wants, abolish features that people use, and pay zero attention when people by the dozen point out that some fool...
  3. Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've downloaded Facebook app from Microsoft Store, it uses Microsoft Edge and I want it to use Google Chrome. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-uses-microsoft-edge/80725ea0-c3d3-43de-befd-ddf45a9d9de9
  4. Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've downloaded Facebook app from Microsoft Store, it uses Microsoft Edge and I want it to use Google Chrome. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-uses-microsoft-edge/80725ea0-c3d3-43de-befd-ddf45a9d9de9
  5. Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization: Hello. Trying to get help from a legitimate Microsoft Agent or Staff. I hope you can help me with this. Is it legal to use the pre-installed fonts that comes with Windows 10 for commercial use? I am talking about social media monetization. Let's say I am using a third...
  7. windows 10 facebook feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 facebook feature: What is going on with the FACEBOOK app for my window 10. It is saying that facebook is no longer available with windows 10 want answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-facebook-feature/5961d915-7062-4ed8-b748-f268dd0a6675
  8. Facebook Building New Products & Features for Privacy Social Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Building New Products & Features for Privacy Social Platform: Today, more than 5,000 developers, creators and entrepreneurs from around the world came together for F8, our annual conference about the future of technology. Mark Zuckerberg opened the two-day event with a keynote on how we’re building a more privacy-focused social...
  9. Adding social networks to Edge share feature

in Browsers and Email
    Adding social networks to Edge share feature: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and started using Edge. When I had 8 and 8.1, I usually used Chrome as my browser and often used the "Pin It" button which I downloaded to my browser so I could pin an image directly from a webpage I was viewing to my Pinterest boards. In Edge, I...
  10. Microsoft Band gets social, updates for golf, Guided Workouts and more

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Band gets social, updates for golf, Guided Workouts and more: We’re committed to continuously offering new Microsoft Band experiences that help you achieve your fitness goals, and this month is no exception! A handful of updates will start rolling out to Microsoft Band users today, and continue over the coming days. [img] And,...