Windows 10: Complaining

Discus and support Complaining in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am not going to ask for help related to any problem or crash (although there are dozen of them), yet I just hope that someone from Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by infitiatio, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Complaining

I am not going to ask for help related to any problem or crash (although there are dozen of them), yet I just hope that someone from Microsoft administration will read this. I had had a post regarding Windows being crashed after upgrade (almost a month later) and I fresh installed the OS. Now I still have 10 minutes booting, lag during work time, not responding windows etc. although all my drivers are up to date, I checked for bad sectors, reinstalled again, left default settings... But no, it is still as I have a quarantine instead of windows. I cannot use it! There are so many complains regarding all these issues and, still, none does anything about this. What can I do? Buy myself a Mac? Install some Linux distribution? Warranty has expired for my notebook, but it seems like no technician could help because the issue is in software code, in driver code... All I can do is to hope that programmers are working on the fixes. Thank you.

:)

infitiatio, Sep 11, 2015

2. Complain

I searched it google and i find out that i need to unlock the phone using #pw+ then 15 codes +1# before i can make use of the phone.

Thanks for your help.

OgunjobiOluwaseun, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Complain

What a bad service from your side.

Regards

Sanjeev

SanjeevArya, Sep 11, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Complaining

I highly doubt that anyone from MS will take the time to read this thread. Your best bet is to post the issues your encountering via the Feedback app.

BunnyJ, Sep 11, 2015
  5. blaze007 Win User
    are you sure your drivers are up to date, windows 10 install a lot of generic drivers on my z77 system that i had to go find the correct drivers for myself, windows update doesn't help.

blaze007, Sep 11, 2015
  6. Just in case you didn't know > Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

This forum isn't run by Microsoft. Some Microsoft employees may have a look see from time to time but not in any official capacity.

alphanumeric, Sep 11, 2015
  7. I wen to device manager and and updated all drivers there. Just went to asus sure fit atk. There are no windows 10 drivers on asus site. Just manuals etc.

infitiatio, Sep 11, 2015
  8. Complaining

ATK driver is installed automatically for me in Windows 10. I have an M4N68 and M2N68. The Realtek sound drivers were installed automatically on my M2N68 motherboard. There are no Windows 10 drivers for either of my motherboards, they are too old.

9. I see you mentioned its a notebook. I have an ASUS K75DE laptop, no Windows 10 drivers are listed for it on the ASUS site. Works fine in Windows 10 though. The ATK utility is installed by Windows update. Same with sound and Video drivers. What OS did yours ship with? If it's Windows 8 or 8.1, your product code is stored in the BIOS and you could reinstall the original OS if you wanted.

10. I have ASUS K53SV and my previous OS was Windows 7 Home Premium. I already had to reinstall Windows 10 because it, simply, crashed. Windows would start auto-repair but all I get is blank screen with nothing (not even mouse pointer). It worked well after clean install but now it laggy, applications are frequently not responding, OS freezes and then Windows Explorer restarts etc. It installed drivers by its own (Graphics Card, Integrated graphics, mouse, keyboard, hdd driver, IDE driver etc.) but it all seems a bit... wrong. Startup is just way too long (sometimes even more than 10 minutes) and there are no drivers on ASUS site for this model. Some of my hot-keys did not work so I installed ATK for windows 10 from Asus site. If there is reason to think that my motherboard or hdd are not held by appropriate driver I would really appreciate any sort of help. Thank you so far.

P.S. Should I point out that Disk usage is frequently at 100%...

infitiatio, Sep 11, 2015
  11. If it was me I think I would have one more go at a clean install. Reset BIOS to defaults, then make sure SATA mode is AHCI not IDE. Backup any files you don't want to lose to external media. Then boot from your install media, select custom install, and delete all the partitions on your hard drive. Partition your drive if you want a separate data partition. Otherwise just leave it blank and unpartitioned. Windows will create all the partitions it needs automatically. I might even redownload your Windows 10 ISO and redo your install media, just in case your current one got corrupted some how. If you have already done the free upgrade and activated Windows 10 you can now clean install. Just click skip when asked for a product key.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

Or try doing a RESET
    htt[url='https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/reset-windows-10.7562/[/url]

12. I already did clean install two times. It is still very laggy and almost useless. My drivers seem to be up to date and all best for my hardware, but... I thought that maybe my hdd is corrupted or something like that, but it worked just well with windows 7 (much, much faster and no lag ever). First month of usage was just fine. Everything was faster than windows 7 (especially fast boot), but after first crash appeared and now after some time... I will check my BIOS for SATA settings. Thank you alphanumeric for help.

infitiatio, Sep 11, 2015
  13. Complaining

If it's in IDE mode don't change it. If you do Windows won't boot up. There is a trick to switching it if you have to. Just post back what mode its in. There are diagnostics you can run on your hard drive. You just have to know who made it so you can get their diagnostic. I put an SSD in my laptop. The speed difference is phenomenal.

14. OK, this is odd. I am unable to enter my BIOS. I tried f2 and del. No, just boots into rotating circles which are also laggy a bit, but it turned on so fast. I shut it down for 3 times, but nothing. Desktop is still laggy. Any ideas?

P.S. I have just waited a bit, and now it is very fast :/ I opened Edge, Chrome and even a game and it is very, very fast. No lag whatsoever. I haven't changed anything! Startup was ready immediately... I am not joking. This is how it used to work, but would have "issues" from time to time.

infitiatio, Sep 11, 2015
  15. rvbfan Win User
    Some keyboards you have to make sure the f keys are enabled. Not set for media control or some such.

rvbfan, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

Complaining

1. Complaining - Similar Threads - Complaining

2. SD Card complaining write protected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD Card complaining write protected: so when I plug in my sd card to my card reader, I can see it in file explorer, but I cannot write to it. the card is not write-protected and I tried reinstalling the sd card driver. this is an issue for multiple cards. Please help...
  3. SD Card complaining write protected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD Card complaining write protected: so when I plug in my sd card to my card reader, I can see it in file explorer, but I cannot write to it. the card is not write-protected and I tried reinstalling the sd card driver. this is an issue for multiple cards. Please help...
  4. iCloud for Windows keeps complaining about Wnows Media Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud for Windows keeps complaining about Wnows Media Feature: I have Windows 10 Home version 22H2.All on a sudden, I keep getting this:That download link doesn't work. I read the community answers. The optional features is now on System but I still can't add the feature.I tried directly from Microsoft site to do a standalone, but it...
  5. iCloud for Windows keeps complaining about Wnows Media Feature

iCloud for Windows keeps complaining about Wnows Media Feature: I have Windows 10 Home version 22H2.All on a sudden, I keep getting this:That download link doesn't work. I read the community answers. The optional features is now on System but I still can't add the feature.I tried directly from Microsoft site to do a standalone, but it...
  6. iCloud for Windows keeps complaining about Wnows Media Feature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name: There is an issue syncing a file from the OneDrive folder itself, and OneDrive is complaining about Personal Vault. When you try to rename your Personal Vault via OneDrive, you receive a message that “the renaming occurred with errors,” but the Personal Vault location does...
  8. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name: There is an issue syncing a file from the OneDrive folder itself, and OneDrive is complaining about Personal Vault. When you try to rename your Personal Vault via OneDrive, you receive a message that “the renaming occurred with errors,” but the Personal Vault location does...
  9. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

10. No way to complain about fraudulent app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to complain about fraudulent app: I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now...