Windows 10: Completely change primary Microsoft account

Discus and support Completely change primary Microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi just bought new laptop, and upon installation registered the wrong Microsoft account. It then proceeded to upgrade to Windows 10. Please could... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Sam64, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Sam64 Win User

Completely change primary Microsoft account

Hi just bought new laptop, and upon installation registered the wrong Microsoft account. It then proceeded to upgrade to Windows 10. Please could anybody tell me how do I remove that initial Microsoft account and replace with different one? Thanks

:)

Sam64, Sep 10, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Sep 10, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Sep 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

1. Completely change primary Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Completely change primary

2. can't change my primary microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't change my primary microsoft account: Hello everyone, i have a problem here.recently i got my new computer and i was using my administrator profile and when i tried to use my microsoft store account it suddenly synced to my whole pc which i didn't want it to happen and i can't change it at all is there anyway...
  3. can't change my primary microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't change my primary microsoft account: Hello everyone, i have a problem here.recently i got my new computer and i was using my administrator profile and when i tried to use my microsoft store account it suddenly synced to my whole pc which i didn't want it to happen and i can't change it at all is there anyway...
  4. can't change my primary microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing my primary Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing my primary Microsoft account: I am currently trying to change the Microsoft account I use for this computer e.g. signing in, making purchases in the Microsoft Store, etc.. It was set up with an email I never use when it was first purchased, and I am planning to delete this one and link my primary email to...
  6. Changing my primary Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing my primary Microsoft account: I am currently trying to change the Microsoft account I use for this computer e.g. signing in, making purchases in the Microsoft Store, etc.. It was set up with an email I never use when it was first purchased, and I am planning to delete this one and link my primary email to...
  7. Changing primary accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing primary accounts: Hi,my father gave me the laptop I'm currently using as a gift several years ago, I never got around to swapping main accounts as i could just log in as my email, steam, and so on as myself with no issue. However recently I've been trying to add apps to my device via the...
  8. Can't change primary alias on Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't change primary alias on Microsoft account: I think this is the wrong Category and Topic, but I can't find the one that fits my needs. I've had a problem with my Microsoft account for years in which I can't change my primary alias. It's a personal Microsoft account that I am in charge of and am the sole user of. It's...
  9. Change Outlook primary account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change Outlook primary account: I would like to change the primary account on my Outlook 365. I have multiple accounts for school, personal and work. The problem is that my school account receives dozens of calendar invites which is good, but when I accept them, by default they get added to my personal...
  10. Change Primary Alias for Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Primary Alias for Microsoft Account: How to: Change Primary Alias for Microsoft Account How to Change the Primary Alias for your Microsoft Account [img] Information An account alias is an email address or phone number that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. You can have multiple aliases, and...