Windows 10: Completely stuck

Discus and support Completely stuck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer had an issue where all wifi options would shut off and only airplane mode would show. I then restarted my laptop (Asus windows 10) and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cameron Drysdale, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Completely stuck

My computer had an issue where all wifi options would shut off and only airplane mode would show. I then restarted my laptop (Asus windows 10) and it went back to normal but about a week later the problem would keep occurring until on one restart my computer refused to go to the start up screen but gave me an option to completely reset it and with no other options I reset my laptop. A week after that i still kept getting problems and tonight i decided to figure out why so I restored my computer to a previous time but every single time it tries to start a get blue screened I tried resetting but every time it tells me the reset failed and did not give any reasoning behind it I tried opening the command prompt but no commands will work so my laptop will not work at all. If you have any advice at all it will be truly appreciated.

Sincerely Cameron

:)

Cameron Drysdale, Aug 22, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Completely stuck :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Kurdatz Win User
    Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

This is what I'm seeing

Completely stuck [​IMG]

Kurdatz, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Kurdatz Win User

Completely stuck

Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

I got the DISKPART to run

Completely stuck [​IMG]

Kurdatz, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Completely stuck

1. Completely stuck - Similar Threads - Completely stuck

2. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...: I accidentally turned off my pc from the plug mid update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-we-couldnt-complete-update/8312e63d-7f9f-4c5c-b176-533bad3b1744
  3. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...: I accidentally turned off my pc from the plug mid update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-we-couldnt-complete-update/8312e63d-7f9f-4c5c-b176-533bad3b1744
  4. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  6. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  7. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Completely stuck and need help ASAP!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Completely stuck and need help ASAP!: I cannot sign into my Microsoft personal account - my password is not working and I cannot get help from virtual support or calling in without requiring me to sign into my account. I have not made any account changes but I need to get rid of this old laptop and since I don’t...
  9. Completely stuck and need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely stuck and need help ASAP!: I cannot sign into my Microsoft personal account - my password is not working and I cannot get help from virtual support or calling in without requiring me to sign into my account. I have not made any account changes but I need to get rid of this old laptop and since I don’t...
  10. Completely stuck and need help ASAP!