Windows 10: Completely stuck

Discus and support Completely stuck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer had an issue where all wifi options would shut off and only airplane mode would show. I then restarted my laptop (Asus windows 10) and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cameron Drysdale, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Completely stuck

My computer had an issue where all wifi options would shut off and only airplane mode would show. I then restarted my laptop (Asus windows 10) and it went back to normal but about a week later the problem would keep occurring until on one restart my computer refused to go to the start up screen but gave me an option to completely reset it and with no other options I reset my laptop. A week after that i still kept getting problems and tonight i decided to figure out why so I restored my computer to a previous time but every single time it tries to start a get blue screened I tried resetting but every time it tells me the reset failed and did not give any reasoning behind it I tried opening the command prompt but no commands will work so my laptop will not work at all. If you have any advice at all it will be truly appreciated.

Sincerely Cameron

:)

Cameron Drysdale, Aug 22, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Completely stuck :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Kurdatz Win User
    Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

This is what I'm seeing

Completely stuck [​IMG]

Kurdatz, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Kurdatz Win User

Completely stuck

Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

I got the DISKPART to run

Completely stuck [​IMG]

Kurdatz, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Completely stuck

1. Completely stuck - Similar Threads - Completely stuck

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro stuck at 100% Complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro stuck at 100% Complete: Hello, I started the upgrade yesterday and up until now the screen still shows "100% complete". It is almost 24hrs and the uograde is still not finished. I am not turning off the laptop as it might disrupt the upgrade. I have windows 10 home single language and...
  3. I am completely stuck please someone help me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am completely stuck please someone help me...: Aight so yesterday i was just playing some games on my laptop when suddenly the BSOD appeared ... at first it was doing some process of diagonossing but after a couple of minutes when the reboot happened nothing changed and blue screen was still there... i have tried to...
  4. Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop, Hard drive Completely Wipe Out

Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop, Hard drive Completely Wipe Out: After a recent Windows 10 Update (I believe) I had some instability and my system crashed a few times and began doing a disk check each time, the last time, it went into Auto Repair Mode while I was in the Middle of Editing Photos and I've been in the Blue Screens of Death...
  5. Unexpected store exception BSOD - stuck at 0% complete.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected store exception BSOD - stuck at 0% complete.: Hello, I've been experiencing some issue with a BSOD error for a few times now. It happened while I was using the PC, and after it happened I have a lot of headache with a recurring Firefox bug causing the browser to reset all configurations after a system crash so I had to...
  6. I am completely stuck. Windows button doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am completely stuck. Windows button doesn’t work.: [IMG]I just factory reset my computer and I am now stuck on this page. When i turn my computer off and on again the error message below appears. it also appears when i open Recycle Bin. the home button doesnt work when i click it or when i use the keyboard, the same can be...
  7. Stuck on repairing and scanning drive D: 9% Complete

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on repairing and scanning drive D: 9% Complete: Hi , so yesterday i was working no problem with my laptop ( Asus rog with 1 tb HDD drive ) then i got an error message because of drivers and they asked me to restart my computer , i restarted but then i was stuck on loading screen of asus , couldnt enter my deckstop and...
  8. Windows 10 Pro deactivated - started with misidentified hardware change? Completely stuck...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro deactivated - started with misidentified hardware change? Completely stuck...: Windows has deactivated my Windows software, mistakenly I believe - it looks like Microsoft/Windows Updater thinks I made a hardware change recently. Here's why I think that: when I request an update in Settings, Updater says its updating my computer with an AMD64 reference....
  9. Completely STUCK on Windows 10 - 10240

Completely STUCK on Windows 10 - 10240: Hi everybody, Well, I've tried every solution I could find - no result. Update manager, Media stuff, October update... Even to manually find some package I've somehow missed, no luck. Everything works, system reports that I'm up to date, but I can't install some programs,...
  10. win10 stuck in a loop after complete reset, no dvd or usb - everything locked behind...

win10 stuck in a loop after complete reset, no dvd or usb - everything locked behind...: So my son got a new computer, it has windows 10, and after the last update some days ago, no windows features worked, we tried everything we could think of, repair and check for errors. The computer said there were no errors or problems, yet no programs that were windows were...