Windows 10: Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc

Discus and support Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, in cause of network problems I followed the steps of this: Microsoft is aware of reports that devices running Windows 10 version 1803 cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JochenOG, Aug 3, 2018.

1. JochenOG Win User

Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc

Hi,

in cause of network problems I followed the steps of this:

Microsoft is aware of reports that devices running Windows 10 version 1803 cannot connect to other devices on their home network and is investigating the issue.

You can resolve this problem by setting some services to Automatic (Delayed Start) and restarting Windows:

Press the Windows Key and R at the same time to bring up the Run dialog.
    Type services.msc in the Run dialog and press Enter.
    For each of the following services, locate the service in list, right-click the service and select Properties. Then set the Startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start) and select Apply.
    Computer Browser (Browser)
    Function Discovery Provider Host (FDPHost)
    Function Discovery Resource Publication (FDResPub)
    Network Connections (NetMan)
    UPnP Device Host (UPnPHost)
    Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRPSvc)
    Peer Networking Grouping (P2PSvc)
    Peer Networking Identity Manager (P2PIMSvc)
    Restart Windows.

On one PC (a) in my LAN it helped me solve the same problem like it is written above.

On another PC (b) it doesn't help. In Windows Explorer the PC (c) is listed in the network list, but it can't be opened. And on this PC (b) the Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc.

Who can help me?

:)

JochenOG, Aug 3, 2018

2. BF4 Browser Utility

Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc Main.jpg

Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc Refresh.jpg

Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 3, 2018
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc

1. Computer Browser is not listed in the services.msc - Similar Threads - Computer Browser listed

2. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  3. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  4. spooler service not in the list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spooler service not in the list: HiI have rds 2019I executed sc sdshow spooler command under admin user I got this string "D:A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;AUA;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA"A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SYI then performedSC SDSET command with the stringAfter that several problems happened. I can't execute...
  5. spooler service not in the list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spooler service not in the list: HiI have rds 2019I executed sc sdshow spooler command under admin user I got this string "D:A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;AUA;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA"A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SYI then performedSC SDSET command with the stringAfter that several problems happened. I can't execute...
  6. Computer Management MSC - No "Connect as another user:" option.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Management MSC - No "Connect as another user:" option.: Hi All,I find myself frustrated with having to try and launch compmgmt.msc with alternate credentials for non-domain joined machines and having to try and pass through credentials first. yet event viewer, on the other hand, I can launch, then specify the machine and...
  7. PID not listed in Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PID not listed in Services: After doing a large network transfer to my NAS my computer started acting very weirdly with processes not wanting to open or close Task Manager, Chrome, etc., I restarted my computer and opened task manager to see how things were performing. I found some CPU spikes so I...
  8. 100% disk usage and unable to open .msc, e.g services devicemanager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage and unable to open .msc, e.g services devicemanager: Hi, Just need some help Basically i am unable to open any applications that end in .msc such as services or device manager, it comes up saying that i cant to open mmc.exe even though i am administrator, would really like some help and can specify more thoroughly if needed....
  9. Bat or Exe file to restart Computer Browser Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat or Exe file to restart Computer Browser Service: About 1 out of every 6 times I turn my laptop on I have to restart the computer browser service to be able to connect to networks. Is there a bat or exe file I can create that I can just click on and run to restart the service instead of having to go into the...
  10. Running msc files in Admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running msc files in Admin ?: If I want to run Group Policy editor in administration mode, what command must be used before gpedit.msc so the group policy editor runs in Administrator mode ? 49226
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. servicio browser services.msc computer browser