Windows 10: Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.

Discus and support Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Had this problem for over a year, don't know what's causing it. 116283 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nes17, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Nes17 Win User

Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.

Had this problem for over a year, don't know what's causing it.

:)

Nes17, Aug 19, 2018
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month. 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Aug 19, 2018
  3. BSOD on Windows 10

• The last time i accessed was computer was today as I can log on but randomly causes BSOD's at random times
    • Not much althought I have reset my computer which did not eliminate my BSOD, safe mode does not get rid of my bsod either.

Eason LeeXB, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.

My computer randomly freezes or BSOD's

So, I've been having this problem for months now, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what is wrong.

My computer randomly freezes or BSOD's at least once a day, My computer has no dust in the fans, nothing is blocking them either, so overheating is out of the way, I think it is more than likely software.

The one BSOD stop code I can remember is "SYSTEM_SERVICE_ERROR" "win32kbase.sys", the last one always changes, sometimes it just isn't there. That BSOD happened about an hour ago.

When it doesn't BSOD it just freezes, usually with a loud pop in my headset, when it freezes my monitors stay on, same as my keyboard and mouse, but I cant do anything on there the audio doesn't work and the fans and lights inside the computer stay on, I
    have no idea what is happening, and am desperate to fix it.

Thanks.

AlexHolmes1658, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.

1. Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month. - Similar Threads - Computer BSODs randomly

2. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at random times: Hello, I have a user that is getting the BSOD randomly we cannot determine a pattern I have included a link to the minidump file from the most recent incident. Graphics drivers are up to date, ran sfc /scannow, ran troubleshooters, Windows is completely up to date, ran and...
  3. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at random times: In the past few weeks I've received a couple of BSODs during seemingly unrelated activities. One was triggered during the shut down process MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The other triggered randomly during a gaming session IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. BlueScreenView info and google searches...
  4. BSOD this month 4th time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD this month 4th time: Hi. I've been getting BSOD with same error code 0x0000003b lately and I haven't found the cause. V2 Log collector: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. dmp: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office...
  5. random BSOD since months

random BSOD since months: Hy everybody, First of all sorry for my english. I bought all the pc parts around half year ago. I got a lot of difference BSOD. *Sad I am not an expert in this things, but i really frustrated. some BSod error i got: Unexpected kernel mode trap driven overrun stack buffer...
  6. My laptop keeps blue screening, maybe a couple times a month.

My laptop keeps blue screening, maybe a couple times a month.: Just wondering if I should be worried. My reliability report says nothing except "Windows shut down unexpectedly". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-blue-screening-maybe-a-couple/41881d42-3b20-42b6-a625-216403cf1f27
  7. Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year.

Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year.: Don't know why. I attached my info.
  8. BSOD Random times when computer unattended.

BSOD Random times when computer unattended.: Your welcome. There were 2 misbehaving drivers identified using the memory dumps. Keep the thread open for the rest of the week to make sure that there is system stability.
  9. Random BSOD for the last month

Random BSOD for the last month: Hey Guys, My PC keeps randomly BSODing mainly from DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 00000000`00000000. Have tried different GPU & RAM. Have even done a fresh install to no avail any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 75875
  10. Random BSOD in random times

Random BSOD in random times: Hi, I'm really hoping to solve the problem since it's starting to distract seriously. I think since early summer BSODs been flashing now and then and now more and more often. Naturally I've tried memory solutions found online for memory related BSODs but now the different...