Windows 10: Computer constantly freezes

Discus and support Computer constantly freezes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Compaq/HP desk top which I've had for nearly 5 years. It's a 64 bit system with 4G of memory. The OS is windows 7. All of a sudden it freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frank1, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Frank1 Win User

Computer constantly freezes

I have a Compaq/HP desk top which I've had for nearly 5 years. It's a 64 bit system with 4G of memory. The OS is windows 7. All of a sudden it freezes up. I can shut it down and when it boots up, it's fine for just a few minutes and then it freezes up again. I've tried restarting several times but the same thing happens. Maybe it's seen its better days. Any thoughts as to what the problem might be?

:)

Frank1, Oct 29, 2015

2. when I'm on facebook my computer is constantly freezing up

when I'm on facebook my computer is constantly freezing up, what can I do to prevent this from happening all of the time.

Original Title: computer freezing up

DeborahDeBoe, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Emperor Win User
    Windows 10/Computer Freeze Up

My computer constantly freeze up for long and short periods; is it my computer or Windows 10 is the problem?

Emperor, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

Computer constantly freezes

1. Computer constantly freezes - Similar Threads - Computer constantly freezes

2. Constant Computer Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Computer Freezing: Hi, So for at least 2 to 3 years now I have had my computer constantly freeze on me while playing games, and rarely when doing anything else. I've tried to power through it but I have had enough. Upon looking at forums on here I found one that seemed to have a problem...
  3. Computer constantly freezes up for half a second

Computer constantly freezes up for half a second: So I just upgraded to windows 10 and every couple of seconds my computer will freeze for half a second. I noticed this first when I was listening to music and it kept cutting out, I thought it was just the software not loading but after a while I noticed the mouse seemed to...
  4. Computer Constantly Freezing/Restarting

Computer Constantly Freezing/Restarting: I built my current PC back in August, and it has worked amazingly, except for the fact that it constantly freezes and/or crashes at random. I have been through forum after forum trying to diagnose the problem, but everything I try has no effect. I have tried setting the...
  5. Window freezing constantly

Window freezing constantly: My desktop freezes more often than I can use it. Have tried numerous options to clear it, but to no avail. The CBS file has many clues, but I can't understand them, so I need help! I can list the whole cbs file but it's to big for this column so I'll try to give you what you...
  6. Computer constantly freezing error 41 or 6008

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer constantly freezing error 41 or 6008: It's been happening for past month and it seems to be from updates i did the fixes that people post and it works for a while and then it seems to freeze again, I go in event viewer and to see the code and it always seems to be error 41....
  7. boot times and constant computer freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    boot times and constant computer freeze: i bought a new dell laptop 2 weeks ago .i Its a dell laptop 4 gigs of ram.The cpu is an Intel i-7 and 320 hard drive. problem long boot time 3-4 minutes sometimes longer. the only programs i run is u torrent , Firefox, opera and bs player. The programs usually freeze for 2-3...
  8. Laptop constantly freezes

Laptop constantly freezes: Last year I bought an ASUS VivoBook Max X541N. It'd make a strange sound when was on and after two weeks its hard disk had to be changed, but not sure why. Before that, it'd freeze sometimes and when I tried to put it on sleep mode, it wouldn't stop and when I opened it,...
  9. Freezing constantly

Freezing constantly: First the PC started to freeze after leaving the PC idle for 2-3min, sometimes a bit longer (been happening since around two months ago). The screen/audio would freeze if I didn't constantly use the mouse or keyboard, turning it off normally didn't work either so I had to...
  10. Computer freezes constantly

Computer freezes constantly: I have windows 10 and my computer freezes all day long. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-constantly/c00c7bf5-f38a-434d-bdf9-3703a43bcf42

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus x541n freeze up after a short time