Windows 10: Computer constantly freezes

Discus and support Computer constantly freezes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Compaq/HP desk top which I've had for nearly 5 years. It's a 64 bit system with 4G of memory. The OS is windows 7. All of a sudden it freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frank1, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Frank1 Win User

Computer constantly freezes

I have a Compaq/HP desk top which I've had for nearly 5 years. It's a 64 bit system with 4G of memory. The OS is windows 7. All of a sudden it freezes up. I can shut it down and when it boots up, it's fine for just a few minutes and then it freezes up again. I've tried restarting several times but the same thing happens. Maybe it's seen its better days. Any thoughts as to what the problem might be?

:)

Frank1, Oct 29, 2015

2. when I'm on facebook my computer is constantly freezing up

when I'm on facebook my computer is constantly freezing up, what can I do to prevent this from happening all of the time.

Original Title: computer freezing up

DeborahDeBoe, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Emperor Win User
    Windows 10/Computer Freeze Up

My computer constantly freeze up for long and short periods; is it my computer or Windows 10 is the problem?

Emperor, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

Computer constantly freezes

1. Computer constantly freezes - Similar Threads - Computer constantly freezes

2. Computer constantly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer constantly freezing: My computer which is around 4-5 years old recently started freezing randomly between if its just idle on the lock screen or sometimes if its under load, didn't spot a pattern in what its busy doing. When it freezes audio still plays for like 10 seconds and then I'm just stuck...
  3. Computer constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly freezing: My computer which is around 4-5 years old recently started freezing randomly between if its just idle on the lock screen or sometimes if its under load, didn't spot a pattern in what its busy doing. When it freezes audio still plays for like 10 seconds and then I'm just stuck...
  4. Computer constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer constantly restarting and freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer constantly restarting and freezing: Hi. I have a Windows 10. My computer has been constantly restarting, and freezing with my keyboard turning off, leaving me to restart it on my own. This has been a problem since about April 7th, this year. It's starting to get annoying, and I want to know how I can fix...
  6. Computer BSOD and freeze constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer BSOD and freeze constantly: Computer BSODs and freezes constantly. It does so more often while gaming, especially if graphics are set higher. Below is a link to some minidump logs from various dates as well as my computer specs....
  7. Computer freezing constantly

Computer freezing constantly: Hey there, I’ve got an issue where my laptop has started to freeze after less than 10 minutes of use, requiring a hard restart. Infromation that may be useful: • It is an HP Spectre running the latest version of Windows 10 • I tried updaing drivers and running various...
  8. Constant Computer Freezing

Constant Computer Freezing: Hi, So for at least 2 to 3 years now I have had my computer constantly freeze on me while playing games, and rarely when doing anything else. I've tried to power through it but I have had enough. Upon looking at forums on here I found one that seemed to have a problem...
  9. Computer Constantly Freezing/Restarting

Computer Constantly Freezing/Restarting: I built my current PC back in August, and it has worked amazingly, except for the fact that it constantly freezes and/or crashes at random. I have been through forum after forum trying to diagnose the problem, but everything I try has no effect. I have tried setting the...
  10. Computer freezes constantly

Computer freezes constantly: I have windows 10 and my computer freezes all day long. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-constantly/c00c7bf5-f38a-434d-bdf9-3703a43bcf42

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus x541n freeze up after a short time