Windows 10: Computer Crash

Discus and support Computer Crash in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I own a dell computer that came running Windows 7 Pro, I bought it from someone else after it had been reformatted, it has a 128 GB SSD, 8 GB Ram, an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xdMatthewbx, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Computer Crash

I own a dell computer that came running Windows 7 Pro, I bought it from someone else after it had been reformatted, it has a 128 GB SSD, 8 GB Ram, an Intel Core i7 vPro, is using the Logitech G700s Gaming mouse, 2 monitors, & a TP-Link wifi adapter. It is now running Windows 10 Build 10240 Enterprise. I've been using it for several months, yesterday I went out of the house & left it on, when I came back, it was powered off, I turned it on, & everything was normal until the lock screen, then, nothing but my mouse appeared. It was freaking out, it went from normal mouse, to mouse with spinning wheel, to spinning wheel & repeated. From what I've found online that's the Blue Screen, I got the drive running on another computer, so I know it's not corrupted. Does anyone have any idea how to maybe boot into safe mode? Or any way to fix it without backing up the files & reformatting? Please help it would be much appreciated.

:)

xdMatthewbx, Nov 19, 2015

2. Crash Log question Why did my computer crash. (Pic included)

Please read
    this wiki
    to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

Please run a system file check (SFC) & DISM if you are on win 8 or higher

All instructions are in our Wiki article below...

Should you have any questions please ask us.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Nov 19, 2015
  3. Computer hard crash during computer graphic heavy games

Hi,

Basing on the details that you've provided, the audio is still running even when there is no display. The main cause of this concern is probably related to your graphics card and its driver. To further isolate this issue, we recommend that you boot your
    computer in
    safe mode
    . When in safe mode, your computer will only start using the basic files and drivers. As a result, it will help us confirm whether this issue is really being caused by a third party application/driver or not.

Keep us posted with the result of booting in safe mode.

Dennis Mop, Nov 19, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Computer Crash

It's not a blue screen (of death, presumably) if can see r mouse.

Thema:

Computer Crash

1. Computer Crash - Similar Threads - Computer Crash

2. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  3. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  4. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  6. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  7. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  8. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  9. Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause: Recently, my computer has been crashing because of 'IntcUSB.sys'. I'm not sure the reason why, and 'C:\Windows\Minidump' is empty for some reason? Any fixes?...
  10. Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause

Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause: Recently, my computer has been crashing because of 'IntcUSB.sys'. I'm not sure the reason why, and 'C:\Windows\Minidump' is empty for some reason? Any fixes?...