Windows 10: Computer Crashed 4 Times...Driver was the Cause

Discus and support Computer Crashed 4 Times...Driver was the Cause in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have included the BSOD's in my thread. If someone could look at them, that would be appreciated. It has to do with drivers. I am betting its my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jesse Williams, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Computer Crashed 4 Times...Driver was the Cause

I have included the BSOD's in my thread. If someone could look at them, that would be appreciated. It has to do with drivers. I am betting its my Graphics Drivers.

Attachment 26460

:)

Jesse Williams, Jul 28, 2015

2. Help Read DMP files

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Wed 4/5/2017 4:45:33 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040517-31062-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x142940)

Bugcheck code: 0x154 (0xFFFFE00102EA4000, 0xFFFFD00024E2A080, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 4/5/2017 4:45:33 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)

Bugcheck code: 0x154 (0xFFFFE00102EA4000, 0xFFFFD00024E2A080, 0x0, 0x0)

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 4/1/2017 2:34:59 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040117-35703-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x142760)

Bugcheck code: 0x154 (0xFFFFE000A964A000, 0xFFFFD0002818C080, 0x0, 0x0)

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Joe_Fambalamb, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Computer has crashed 4 times since latest updates

Please restart your computer, allow 30 minutes for the system to run before uploading further information so that the impact of making changes can become apparent.

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32
    and click OK . Place the cursor on
    System Summary. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Click Save.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file.
    The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two
    for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. If the report is in a
    language other than English, please state the language.

Please upload and share with everyone fresh copies of your
    System
    and Application logs (two files) from your Event Viewer to your One Drive and post a link here. You can remove the earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Jul 28, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

Computer Crashed 4 Times...Driver was the Cause

Driver Reference Table - aswrdr2.sys

Nope it looks like Avast.

z3r010, Jul 28, 2015
  5. If only my ISP's antivirus would be compatible, it would work out fine.

Jesse Williams, Jul 28, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    Use native Defender paired with MBAM.

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Computer Crashed 4 Times...Driver was the Cause

1. Computer Crashed 4 Times...Driver was the Cause - Similar Threads - Computer Crashed Times

2. Computer Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Driver Crashing: Hello, I am asking a question as a continuation of a previous post, which the link is here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/graphics-driverrealtek-network-driver-failing/f27f85d7-3cf0-4a28-ba97-b5fdaacdc9de After the problems I faced...
  3. Computer Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Driver Crashing: Hello, I am asking a question as a continuation of a previous post, which the link is here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/graphics-driverrealtek-network-driver-failing/f27f85d7-3cf0-4a28-ba97-b5fdaacdc9de After the problems I faced...
  4. Windows Crashes once every time it is started works the 2nd time - driver verifier causes...

Windows Crashes once every time it is started works the 2nd time - driver verifier causes...: Hi, Since the latest Windows Update my PC always crashes once after booting before showing the login mask but than reboots normally. The related errors are: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 and The computer has rebooted from a...
  5. Driver causing crashing, no bsod.

Driver causing crashing, no bsod.: I believe one of my drivers is causing crashing on my windows 10 but I do not get a bsod or any error codes. I set up driver verifier and it wouldn't let me back into windows without bsod. I had to go into safe mode and disable it to boot normally. These are two crash dumps...
  6. Driver causing desktop to crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver causing desktop to crash: For the past week i have been playing a fun game. Before that i changed my ram because my brother offered the ram to me and i accepted. For a few days the game ran well. but a few days ago, it would freeze and crash to desktop. Now my computer will blue screen randomly and...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashes all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes all the time: Hey! So I have tried to play this game for three days now and have tried just about anything I could find on google. Even in the lowest graphics it crashes, although it persist a bit longer I think? This got me to believe it was a ram problem. But I tried the ram...
  8. Computer Crash 4:00PM

Computer Crash 4:00PM: My computer locks up between 3:45 and 4:00 every day without fail. This makes all apps I'm running such as outlook, word or any other app useless unless I do a hard shutdown and then I loose what ever work that was not saved. Anyone out there having this issue? Moved...
  9. Just Cause 4 Early Release Time

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Just Cause 4 Early Release Time: What date and time does Just Cause 4 Release in Japan? I pre-ordered the Gold Edition On Steam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-cause-4-early-release-time/0cf5ddad-f18c-42cf-a42c-54309c4a1aa1"
  10. Taskbar Crashes approx 4-5 times an hour - no clear cause.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar Crashes approx 4-5 times an hour - no clear cause.: Hi all, New to the forum, so please feel free to correct any noob mistakes/tell me if I haven't explained myself correctly/relocate me to the correct section of the forum. My Laptop has an ongoing problem (about a month now) persistent through several windows updates....