Windows 10: Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

Discus and support Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop has been crashing every 24 hours or so. My laptop is the Aspire E 17. Is their anyway i can get the error log, perhaps, and post it here for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mattfaria12, May 4, 2017.

1. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

My laptop has been crashing every 24 hours or so. My laptop is the Aspire E 17. Is their anyway i can get the error log, perhaps, and post it here for you guys to debug? Or any other suggestions is fine by me. Thank you

:)

mattfaria12, May 4, 2017
  2. RCraigWmpt, May 4, 2017
  3. sullise Win User
    BSOD Windows 10 Kernel Security Check Failure and Bugcheck errors

Thank you. I've done that. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so :) Now to see if it crashes again. It hasn't gone 24 hours without crashing so I'll know by tomorrow.

sullise, May 4, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

Ztruker, May 5, 2017
Thema:

Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

1. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes every

2. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes every 2 hours or so: So I recently upgraded the internals of my computer from a i5-4690k to a i3-12100k as well as a bunch of other upgrades including 3060 ti new 660b mobo and a ram upgrade to 32 gb, and ever since, I have been coming across an issue where my computer blue screens and restarts...
  3. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes every 2 hours or so: So I recently upgraded the internals of my computer from a i5-4690k to a i3-12100k as well as a bunch of other upgrades including 3060 ti new 660b mobo and a ram upgrade to 32 gb, and ever since, I have been coming across an issue where my computer blue screens and restarts...
  4. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After updating computer crashes every hour

After updating computer crashes every hour: So in may 14 2021 i updated my laptop KB5003173 after i updated it started crashing every hour. Now its getting worst i am sure that i didnt download a virus since i havent downloaded any stuff for a month. I tried deleting the update but its still happening and i dont know...
  6. Computer crashing every 5 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer crashing every 5 hours.: So, I'm having this issue where my computer crashes every 4/5 hours on my Windows 10 computer, and it's starting to get annoying. I had this issue since 2020, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how I could fix it. I tried almost everything, and it will still do it. I tried to...
  7. Need to reactivate windows every 24 hours

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to reactivate windows every 24 hours: I have tried 8 times to contact customer support. 8 times I get disconnected. Furthermore, they don't seem to understand, no matter how many times or ways I explain it, the problem. It is a very simple problem. Every 24 hours I get the message on desktop to activate...
  8. BDOS every hour or so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BDOS every hour or so: Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this with similar specs, as it sounds like people are being impacted differently. My research tells me the Blue Screening, which produces the " Critical_Process_Died " error code, may be caused by one of the recent Windows...
  9. Internet losing connection every 24 hours

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet losing connection every 24 hours: Hello so I have an Ethernet cable connected to my pc and every 24 hours I lose internet connection and there is a tiny yellow triangle. I go into cmd every time and type "netsh winsock reset catalog" and reset my computer. Im fine with the internet for 24 hours and this...
  10. PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD

PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD: Hello there, I am having a super annoying problem with my PC. Everything was fine up until a few days ago (no new programs, no new hardware, no big updates) when my PC started BSODing every few hours. The Event Logs are useless (Event Id 6008 saying the system shut down for...