Windows 10: Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

Discus and support Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop has been crashing every 24 hours or so. My laptop is the Aspire E 17. Is their anyway i can get the error log, perhaps, and post it here for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mattfaria12, May 4, 2017.

1. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

My laptop has been crashing every 24 hours or so. My laptop is the Aspire E 17. Is their anyway i can get the error log, perhaps, and post it here for you guys to debug? Or any other suggestions is fine by me. Thank you

:)

mattfaria12, May 4, 2017
  2. RCraigWmpt, May 4, 2017
  3. sullise Win User
    BSOD Windows 10 Kernel Security Check Failure and Bugcheck errors

Thank you. I've done that. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so :) Now to see if it crashes again. It hasn't gone 24 hours without crashing so I'll know by tomorrow.

sullise, May 4, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

Ztruker, May 5, 2017
Thema:

Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

1. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes every

2. [BSOD] My new dell laptop crashes in the first 24 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] My new dell laptop crashes in the first 24 hours: Hi everyone, My dell laptop crashes [BSOD] constantly every 10 minutes or so. I am not sure if its a hardware or a software issue. I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I installed all the new Microsoft updates. Please check attached log from the "Beta Log collector". Thanks. 126748
  3. Internet losing connection every 24 hours

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet losing connection every 24 hours: Hello so I have an Ethernet cable connected to my pc and every 24 hours I lose internet connection and there is a tiny yellow triangle. I go into cmd every time and type "netsh winsock reset catalog" and reset my computer. Im fine with the internet for 24 hours and this...
  4. game Started Crashing in past 12 hours or so.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game Started Crashing in past 12 hours or so.: Fallout4 was fine yesterday, now it keeps crashing to desktop? What had windows done overnight???*Mad 6 times in past 3 hours 115155
  5. 24 hour clock on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    24 hour clock on lockscreen: I pretty much have resolved all my niggling little issues with Windows 10.....I however can not seem to get the clock on the lockscreen to show as 24 hour clock. I have it set to 24 hour clock everywhere else but the lockscreen. In fact even in the preview for the lockscreen...
  6. BSOD and reboot every 24 hours and 16 minutes

BSOD and reboot every 24 hours and 16 minutes: A few months ago my desktop began rebooting on its own. I cannot relate the start of the problem to any hardware or software change. After monitoring the reboots in the Event Viewer, it struck me that they seemed to occur on a fairly standard frequency. If I do not manually...
  7. If computer is idle for an hour or so, it will not accept inputs

If computer is idle for an hour or so, it will not accept inputs: When I leave my Win 10 idle for an hour or so, it will stop all inputs, so I cannot do anything with it via my mouse or keyboard. I have tried plugging in a second keyboard, but still cannot access it. I have tried changing all of the settings to never shutdown or stop...
  8. Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes

Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes: Hello, So the past 24 hours my computer will BSOD with different errors each time it seem like. Weird things have been going on, I have a SSD and HDD set up with mostly everything except the OS on the HDD. Getting a lot of crashes and complete computer freezes only to find...
  9. PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD

PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD: Hello there, I am having a super annoying problem with my PC. Everything was fine up until a few days ago (no new programs, no new hardware, no big updates) when my PC started BSODing every few hours. The Event Logs are useless (Event Id 6008 saying the system shut down for...
  10. 24 hours - It was a long haul

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    24 hours - It was a long haul: I bought a re-furbished tablet. Its a nice little guy made by ASUS. Its got a 10.5" screen and comes with an attachable keyboard. It was on sale for a price that I couldn't turn down. The 24 hours started this way. It came with a uninstalled "Windows 10 1607 14393.315"....