Windows 10: Computer crashes while I'm playing various videogames

Discus and support Computer crashes while I'm playing various videogames in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've used it twice today and when I updated the drivers I've picked them in "drivers" folder Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sh3rlock, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Sh3rlock Win User

Computer crashes while I'm playing various videogames

I've used it twice today and when I updated the drivers I've picked them in "drivers" folder

Sh3rlock, Sep 17, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

Can you seat the GPU in another system and test it there

3. Sh3rlock Win User
    i'll try ASAP.

Thank You!!!

Sh3rlock, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Computer crashes while I'm playing various videogames

1. Computer crashes while I'm playing various videogames - Similar Threads - Computer crashes while

2. new PC crashing while playing videogames.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new PC crashing while playing videogames.: Hello, I'm experiencing relatively regular crashes playing certain videogames on my new desktop, the main culprit being Battlefield 2042. After a few minutes of playing, my screens go slightly pixellated for a brief second and then the PC shuts down and reboots. These are the...
  3. new PC crashing while playing videogames.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new PC crashing while playing videogames.: Hello, I'm experiencing relatively regular crashes playing certain videogames on my new desktop, the main culprit being Battlefield 2042. After a few minutes of playing, my screens go slightly pixellated for a brief second and then the PC shuts down and reboots. These are the...
  4. LAG spikes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAG spikes while playing videogames: My internet starts to really lag randomly whenever I play videogames. My discord is fine, it doesn't seem to be affected by it, only the videogames i'm playing. Even if I stream, nothing happens to the stream, only the videogame lags. It happens constantly, random lag spikes...
  5. Systems crashes when playing various videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Systems crashes when playing various videogames: Hey guys,I've found many great answers from the Microsoft forums over the years. It has been a great resource. I haven't found the answer to my problem yet though.Here's the issue I am facing with my computer: Whenever I play Steam VR games Half Life Alyx, Arizona Sunshine,...
  6. Systems crashes when playing various videogames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Systems crashes when playing various videogames: Hey guys,I've found many great answers from the Microsoft forums over the years. It has been a great resource. I haven't found the answer to my problem yet though.Here's the issue I am facing with my computer: Whenever I play Steam VR games Half Life Alyx, Arizona Sunshine,...
  7. Systems crashes when playing various videogames

8. PC crashes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing videogames: My PC has occasionally started crashing while playing videogames, I have a feeling it may be related to GPU or CPU issues. The crashes happen in the middle of games, and the screen shows some artefacting a mostly black screen with some UI elements staying before the entire PC...
  9. PC crashes while playing videogames

PC crashes while playing videogames: My PC has occasionally started crashing while playing videogames, I have a feeling it may be related to GPU or CPU issues. The crashes happen in the middle of games, and the screen shows some artefacting a mostly black screen with some UI elements staying before the entire PC...
  10. PC crashes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging