Windows 10: Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10

Discus and support Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today my computer has started crashing for no obvious reason giving me a bluescreen. No errors found in the event log and it crashed while just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by manoira, Feb 8, 2016.

1. manoira Win User

Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10

Today my computer has started crashing for no obvious reason giving me a bluescreen. No errors found in the event log and it crashed while just browsing the web. No newly installed applications just before the crash as I can recall.

Message on lblue screen: If you want more information you can search for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys)

Sincerely,

:)

manoira, Feb 8, 2016
  2. donna89 Win User
    donna89, Feb 8, 2016
  3. Computer keeps crashing for no obvious reason [Win. 10]

OK, so I've finally broken down and I'm now asking this question. After months and months of going through this daily crashing routine, I'm so sick of it. I just want to play a game, or draw something, but it can usually not happen without having to anxiously
    wait for the next crash. It's very risky writing this big wall of text too on this computer, it could crash at any moment. No error screen, no warning, just a crash and reboot. And you know what else is really annoying about it always crashing? Sometimes I
    have to restart it a second time, just because the Wi-Fi connections won't show up at all, but after a restart it comes back. I know it's nothing I installed or have done on this computer, as, like I said before, it's done this ever since I started using it
    (and I've also completely refreshed the computer 3 times, the third time without having installed anything and it still crashed). Is there something bad in the computer, like a malfunctioning piece in there? I refuse to take it to my local shop, because they
    tried to fix my other computer, but ended up ruining it even more, and now I'm stuck with this one. Any computer shop recommendations would be nice too if you don't know what could be wrong. Sorry if I'm leaving out anything, I'll try to respond if you have
    any other questions about it. c:

4dcbd17c-6485-4eb1-8174-296a20844244, Feb 8, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Manoira,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

The driver you mention is the driver for the Qualcomm network device which is pretty old, an update may solve it.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start end module name fffff800`24840000 fffff800`24862000 L1C63x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys Image name: L1C63x64.sys Timestamp: Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5) CheckSum: 0002612D ImageSize: 00022000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] I would suggest to check Gigabyte for drivers for the Realtek audio drivers as it is from 2009 and needs updating
    GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z77X-UD5H (rev. 1.0)

Code: MBfilt64 Fri Jul 31 05:40:32 2009 MBfilt64.sys[/quote]

5. manoira Win User
    Thanks!

In the wait for respons I actually did just that and it seems to be working fine now. Thanks!

manoira, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer crashing reason

2. PC crashes for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes for no reason: My computer freezes all of a sudden, the Capslock does not respond and nothing happens. Either the system reboots by itself or we have to force reboot it by pressing the power button on the CPU cabinet. I suspect that the GPU is behind the problem.I have tried updating the...
  3. PC crashes for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes for no reason: My computer freezes all of a sudden, the Capslock does not respond and nothing happens. Either the system reboots by itself or we have to force reboot it by pressing the power button on the CPU cabinet. I suspect that the GPU is behind the problem.I have tried updating the...
  4. Windows 11 - Reason for Laptop Crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Reason for Laptop Crashing?: So I notice my laptop keep crashing on me after I have the new OS Windows 11. How do I rememdy this? Many thanks for the guidance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-reason-for-laptop-crashing/df2b23f1-5420-429b-9bfa-8d5ad1fcb411
  5. Computer keeps crashing no reasons found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing no reasons found.: Whenever I try to run any games on my computer it starts lags a bit then immediately crashes the whole PC it shows the critical_error_died stop code and unexpected_store_exception stop codes most of the time. I have updated all my drivers and my PC seems to be strong enough...
  6. New Computer crashing for no know reason

New Computer crashing for no know reason: Through Reliability History I was reported with 2 crashes- 1.Source Radeon Software: Host Application Summary Stopped working Date ‎3/‎27/‎2020 9:37 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\RadeonSoftware.exe Problem...
  7. Windows 10 Home Crashes often for no apparent reason

Windows 10 Home Crashes often for no apparent reason: I'll say up front that I'm a retired PC / Systems Consultant (over 40 years), so, I've done my fair share of troubleshooting. This issue has got me stumped! I purchased a new HP Envy 700-406 desktop PC. I've had it for about 3 years. It came with a free upgrade to Windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 constantly crashing for no apparent reason

Windows 10 constantly crashing for no apparent reason: Hello. Recently, my computer had started to crash constantly for no apparent reason with a new, random error code each and every time. I do not know what is causing the crashes because it does not show me. When trying to find out what failed using WhoCrashed gave no...
  9. Crashing for seemingly no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crashing for seemingly no reason: I've had Win10 for about three to four months now, everything was perfectly fine up until a few weeks ago. All of a sudden my laptop started crashing when I was playing Starbound. I changed a few things, kept Firefox closed when I was playing(even though this laptop is...
  10. Windows 10 crashes for Various reason.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 crashes for Various reason.: - VIDEO_MEMORY_INTERNAL_ERROR - WINDOWS_STOP_CODE - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - Freezes randomly - For some reason, firefox freezes and I suspect windows responsible for it. Its not like firefox has no bugs but the crash pattern makes me feel like firefox is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 crashes for no reason